Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thegreat _akash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Unable to include servlet package
    I have installed apache tomcat 5.5 n also set the classpath but at the time of compiling the servlet prog it is giving error unable to include import javax.servlet.*; n cannot find many symbol like HttpServlet,ServletConfig... So give me some answer on this.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Jan 7, 2009, 09:21 AM

Make sure that servlet-api.jar in the Tomcat lib folder is in your class path.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Option: Relocation Package or Bonus Package - What is Better? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been offered a lump sum relocation package or it can also be a lump sum bonus package. I live in FL and will by moving to NYC. What would be the best offer to take with the least in taxes?

What should I include in my paragraphs [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write an essay from a short story. I came up with a thesis question but I am not sure how to compose my story and what I should include. I am afraid that I will contradict myself with my thesis question. The story that I have to write the essay from is a bit vague. You have to read in...

Do I have to include these W2s when I file? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a question. I have multiple W2s, two of which have no Federal or State tax withheld. My wages on them are 206 and 2893 dollars-- my other two W2s I made more money and taxes were then taken out. Why do my two W2s have no taxes withheld? Also, I did my taxes online at Taxslayer-- I...

Php remote include [ 2 Answers ]

Hi why won't this code work have I done something wrong? Thanks <html> <head> <title>test</title> </head> <body>

View more questions Search