Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pa51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Commode won't drain
    Just moved in my house 3 eeks ago- had inspection done- no plumbing problems at inspection. Have used both toilets with no problem before. Now today both commode won't drain completely. In one bathroom I used drain opener and plunger- water won't go down, In other bathroom- will flush but hugh bubbles pops water up- then some water drains and commode does not fill up completely. I have used drain opener in both commodes-HELP-what could the cause or solution be?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 08:24 PM

Call a plumber, ask how much to clear a main line stoppage.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 09:21 PM

Your sewer is stopped and need to be cleaned out, not usually something that you can do yourself.
    Discuss the problem with whomever you call and discuss the charges for this type of service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken commode drain pipe [ 2 Answers ]

While trying to remove a broken pvc commode flange, the drain pipe broke off approximately 3 inches down inside the concrete foundation. We bought a twist and seal flange that has an extension that goes down inside drain pipe but it did not go far enough to cover missing pipe. I feel that it...

My washer won't drain! [ 2 Answers ]

My washer won't spin a high spin and as its trying to spin it won't drain, I tried to empty pump (hose thing) but only a little bit of water will come out what's wrong? How do I fix this and is it expensive?? :

Bath tub won't drain? [ 2 Answers ]

Some how my bath tub won't frain and there is bubbles in the toilet when I try to plung it what is going on :mad: :confused:

View more questions Search