Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Dec 28, 2008, 06:28 PM
    vivaldi guitar tab
    Dose anybody know of any good guitar tab for Vivaldi's Seasons, for electric guitar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2009, 05:49 AM

Hi, topher!

The Seasons as written by Vivaldi aren't all that hard in terms of the chords being played. However, I'm not aware of any arrangement of them for the guitar in tablature.

If you could find a piano arrangement of them, I would think that it would be possible to reduce them enough so that it would be possible to play them on the guitar. I know that I could on the piano.

There is some sheet music available for them out there on the piano.

Vivaldi Four Seasons for the Piano - Google Search

Thanks!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2009, 06:32 AM

There are some tabs here - I can't vouch for the quality though.

http://www.tabs-database.com/vivaldi-antonio.html
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jan 1, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, topher!

The Seasons as written by Vivaldi aren't all that hard in terms of the chords being played. However, I'm not aware of any arrangement of them for the guitar in tablature.

If you could find a piano arrangement of them, I would think that it would be possible to reduce them enough so that it would be possible to play them on the guitar. I know that I could on the piano.

There is some sheet music available for them out there on the piano.

Vivaldi Four Seasons for the Piano - Google Search

Thanks!
    What I was talking about, there is a video on youtube.com "alexi laiho vivaldi", where he plays Vivaldi's winter on his electric guitar as if the violin music was arranged for guitar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Learn the guitar. [ 15 Answers ]

I really do want a guitar for christmas. Is it quite easy to learn, will I be able to learn it? I am 12 and VERY interested in one. Any tips or anything I need to know will be appreciated. Thanks

Which guitar amp is better? [ 4 Answers ]

Which guitar amp is better, a Line 6 Spider III 75 or a Crate XT120R 120W?

Which guitar do I get? [ 5 Answers ]

I have $250. Should I get the douglas wrl 595 emg ice blue Douglas WRL 595 EMG Ice Blue at HomeOld Or the esp ex 260 ESP EX-260 Thanks, ...

Wet Guitar [ 2 Answers ]

I was walking in my backyard when my brother dropped a large cup of water on me - I happened to be holding my guitar. Some spray got inside, and a lot covered the outer body. I quickly dried it off as much as I could - do you think there could be any lasting damage? If so, my brother will repay me...

View more questions Search