Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ewalied Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Size of voltage transformer
    I have a radio the supply power is 220V AC and I have problem on it and after check I found the voltage transformer inside the radio was defect . The input supply for it is 220 v ac but I did not know the output. The voltage transformer has this data on it
    V - 0250130G
    K3 35115
    CAN YOU HELP ME FROM THIS DATA TO TELL ME THIS TRANSFORMER CONVERT 220 V AC TO WHAT VALUE. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2008, 02:03 PM

It's a mfr's part number. You may heve to try to get the schematic and try to reverse engineer it a bit. Possibly using a variac as the power source to another transformer. Use filter cap values to gauge the max voltage. They might be 2 to 4x the voltage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low Voltage Transformer need plug [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I accidentally purchased a low voltage 600W transformer without a plug. My question is: Could I connect the black & white wires to a plug replacement cord so I could plug it into the outside outlet? Thanks a million. Don

Transformer / how to wire afuse on the low voltage side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne model E!EB-015HA furance, transformer burns out after 1 minute .It was suggested by one of your good people (can't find I.D. ) to add an inline fuse to the transformer so thefuse blows and not the transformer. Where do I wire the inline fuse. On the 24 v side or the 240 side, ...

Keep frying low voltage transformer [ 3 Answers ]

Heat pump, 13-14 year old Rheem system. 3 or 4 ton unit (don't remember exactly, but I think it is a 3 ton). Air handler mounted on ceiling in garage. I live in Florida where heat is used about 3 weeks out of the year. Recently, we replaced the low voltage transformer in the air handler when it...

Low voltage wiring/transformer [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have low voltage wiring run for undercabinet lighting in a newly remodeled kitchen the end of that low voltage wire run is in an unfinished basement. Along with that I have a 120v that line that is powered or will be from a wall switch upstairs in the kitchen and also ends in the...

View more questions Search