Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 28, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Changing parking signs
    I had 14 neighborhood cats fixed via TNR program. Now I return the favor by
    Transporting other ferals to the humane society in NY on 59th St. off 2nd.
    I got a ticket for $115 now I won't transport anymore. I was waiting in the
    Car for someone to bring out 7 cages of cats that were just neutered.
    I know I was wrong... it was a no standing zone... but how on earth can I
    Help... the sign down the street is no parking during daytime hours and
    The hours I can park, the HS is closed. Any suggestions... maybe even
    Advice on who to write to to get the sign changed... even a 20 minute limit??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 01:24 PM

So where is the parking for the Humane society. Don't they have a delivery area

Sorry but for an entire humane society, they have to have a parking lot, a delivery area or something
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammy23 View Post
    Any suggestions...
    Hello jammy:

You're a wonderful person! Don't stop what you're doing. Just find another way.

You know, I hate it too, when the cops won't let me do what I want to do.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Changing the outside unit vs. Changing the whole system [ 7 Answers ]

My outside unit leaks Freon and needs to be replaced. The system is about 9-10 years old. Initially, the contractor gave me a $2500 estimate to change the outside unit to a new Trane XR14. When the written estimate came, it included changing the coil and fan package inside (it's a ceiling unit)...

Parking [ 10 Answers ]

At work we have a small car park area. However the boss made it clear that some staff are not to park there BUT in the garage below us, which is 2 floors beneath us. Is this discriminating? Some can park outside like Managers etc, while other staff like assistants like me, receptionists etc...

Parking Lot Accident [ 2 Answers ]

My step-daughter hit a parked car in the parking lot at her high school. The owner of the other car said it was no big deal and they parted ways. Late the same evening, the parent of the teenager called to threaten us with the police. What do I do?

Changing license plate and parking tickets [ 2 Answers ]

HELP HELP HELP I have gotten many parking tickets and cannot afford to pay them off. After about 5 tickets the city puts a boot on the tire of the car, Then I will be stationary until I pay all my tickets plus the amount to get the boot taken off. That would come out to be around $900.00. I...

Parking [ 5 Answers ]

Problem with parking space in my city has gotten so bad, that I need some advice on dealing with some stupid mistakes done by people. I live in Zagreb, Croatia's capitol (and biggest) city. Zagreb has just under 1 million citizens. In my neighbourhood, in the last year parking space just...

View more questions Search