Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twitchy565 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 03:53 AM
    Young age dating
    OK I know I'm crazy but I don't care.. I just need help...
    I like a guy I meet he lives in California and I live in Minnesota...
    Andim 13 turning 14 next year :(
    He's 17 turning 18 in 7 months...
    So there's two problems...
    Long distance
    Age.
    But I don't expect it to last too long so it won't be illegal...
    See he is so nice to me... I can tell him anything
    And he wishes we were the same age and location so we could date
    But obvesly we cant... I really don't know what to do...
    My friends are always trying to get my attention back but I keep zoneing in and out all the time
    I really like him but I can't sleep at night with out him talking to me but he wasn't on so I didn't know what to do...
    I stay up too late just thinking

Please don't give me answers that are the bad sides look on the good side then I will
    Know what to do because I don't want to here negatives
    I want to here positives
    Please
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 28, 2008, 04:01 AM

Sorry, but you can't pick your answers. We will give you the advice we think best and appropriate for your situation.

You say you met this guy, but you don't explain how. If this is an online relationship, then I see no reason not to continue it that way. But if any attempt is made to to elevate it to off-line, I would be extremely wary.

I would also be careful about any requests he makes that are off. If he asks for pictures of you of a sexual nature or engages in sexual talk, then run for the hills.

But if he is just offerring a friendly virtual shoulder to lean on, go ahead, just be careful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Dating a man with young children parental differences [ 19 Answers ]

I recently divorced after 22 years of marriage and jumped rather quickly into an apt I couldn't afford and had to sell stocks and 410 to make it. I was introduced to a guy who is also divorced (has 2 children 7 & 9) he has the kids every other weekend and on wednesdays we have been together for 9...

How young is too young when it comes to your virginity? [ 41 Answers ]

This girl who's interested in me recently told me that she lost hers at 14.The legal age here is 16.Im not sure whether to be put off by this because it seems a bit young. She said she's never had sex after that but that's not the point.woulnt care if she's a virgin or not but not sure if I should...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search