Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Dec 27, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Can't find right perfume
    I have like 15 bottles of perfume and I can't find the right one! I got 10 for christmas and they all smel weird.I also wanted to know what scents guys like most: soft , spicy,sweet, floral, fruity, clean, etc.. . I like spicy, that's what I'm looking for, I have one that is to my standards (jlo after dark), but it doesn't last as long as I want it to, got any tips? p.s. what the crap is musk supposed to smell like, to me it smells bad and I have two with musk, well one with white musk,whatever
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2008, 07:41 PM

You have to find what perfume works with your chemistry. What smells good on one does not on another. Get what you like!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2008, 09:07 PM

I just got my mom J'adore by Dior. I thought it was a perfume mainly for older women, but there were five other girls behind me in line who smelled the perfume and they all bought it as well.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 09:54 AM

Just because you can't smell the perfume on you, doesn't mean its not there. Good perfume should not be over-powering that way.

When trying perfume, always spray a small amount on your wrist, rub with other wrist, wave in the air a bit and then try the scent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which perfume do you use [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very difficult time finding perfume as I am very scent sensitive. Many perfumes make me all stuffed up and start to sneeze. The one I found that I can wear, Little Black Dress by Avon, has been discontinued! Any suggestions would be helpful.

Perfume question [ 4 Answers ]

Which is stronger in scent Toilet water, parfume, or cologne?

Perfume spray [ 1 Answers ]

A number of times the "button" of my perfume bottle has broken of with the bottle at least half-full. How can I use the rest of the perfume?

View more questions Search