Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NEWYORK133B Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Sony cybershot digital camera
    I am trying to download 44 pictures on to my computer. I know how to download pictures but there seem to be a problem with these pictures. They are in an album and not in a folder. How can I download these pictures from the album?
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 12, 2009, 12:16 PM

Wrong Section. Maybe try using some software you got with the camera, it should be able to handle the album.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

File Error on Sony Cybershot Camera. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-T70 and when I go to look back at the images in my camera, a blue screen comes up saying "File Error." I went to upload the images and it says it can not be copied. Is there any way I can still get the pictures on my camera?

Need a little troubleshooting for Sony Cybershot Digital Camera [ 5 Answers ]

Hi - the problem I am having is that when I turn on the camera, I do not get anything other than a white screen. I can not see the menu - just the white screen. What is wrong and how can I fix this problem? TIA

Connecting Sony Digital Camera to MSN messenger [ 3 Answers ]

How can I Connect my sony DCS-W300 to my computer and use it as a web cam for MSN messenger?

Sony Cybershot digital camera screen is not working [ 1 Answers ]

The screen to my Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 Mega Pixels is not working. You can not watch your videos or look at your pictures. The screen stays black. I use to squeez the screen every time the screen turns black and it will fix but now it does not fix when you squeez it and I do not have money to buy...

Digital Camera Sony Finalization [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of finalizing my disc in the Sony Handycam Camera I received a disc error, all was working fine up until then. Camera is a few months old. Can I somehow retrieve the data off the disc? It won't let me unfinalize or read it from the computer. Help!

View more questions Search