Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivy_sweet Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2006, 06:37 PM
    Brown discharge for long time
    Hi there. My problem is that every day for a few weeks or so I have had a thick brown discharge. This has happened in the past but I'm pretty sure it has never gone on this long. I'm 18 years old so I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not but I'm just wondering if this is a problem and whether anyone knows why it is happening?
    Thanks.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jul 16, 2006, 08:55 PM
    Hello Ivy,
    Menstrual fluid takes on many forms. Colors and consistency vary greatly from month to month and woman to woman, Unless there is a foul smell, burning or itching along with your discharge, You should not be too concerned, However,I always recommend a check with your Gyn, for anything that you have concerns about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge - what is going on now? - please help [ 4 Answers ]

I have been off the pill since Aug last year. In November my period was a week late but nothing came of it just lots of stress. I Know I have been really anxious because my friends who weren't even trying are now pregnant. I have been under a lot of stress because we have just bought a house & the...

Brown Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

We are trying to conceive, have been for the last 7 months. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle, this month 13 days after my period I started to have a dark brown discharge with small to medium size clots, no cramping. It continued for 6 days. Should I be concerned? Is this break through bleeding? And...

Dark brown discharge [ 5 Answers ]

k... I started this new birth control called the nuva ring... it really easy and comfotable. The thing is that I am not supposed to get my period for another couple of weeks.. and I started getting dark brown discharge:eek: . So much that I need to use tampons.. its been going on for 5 dayz... I am...

Brown discharge, please help me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and last week my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Well, this was the very first time for me. And the last two times we've had sex, I would look down on the sheets and there would be this brown stain from me. I thought I had gotten my period the first time it happened and then it...

Brown Discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having brown discharge or spotting for a few weeks now. I have taken a pregnancy test twice and both times negative. I am on the pill as well. What could it be?

View more questions Search