Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamnort Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Panasonic plasma 42" TV TH-42PZ80U menus pop up on their own
    Just bought Panasonic plasma 42" TV TH-42PZ80U. Menus pop up on their own at random and block the picture. Then the remote control can't close the menu. The menu scrolls through the options on its own. Often things get selected off the menu on their own. Tech came by did several resets. Had mainboard, sensor and remote replaced. Menu still pops up on its own.
    10coolman47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 03:59 PM

What is the name of the song that is used in the 2008 mlb playoffs commercials?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic plasma TV [ 1 Answers ]

Programs in HD get cut off left and right. On the program NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, you can only read NAT. Some people on the soccer field are missing. Neighbor has a different TV and does not have this problem. Same Dish receiver. Setting is on ZOOM and we cannot get to it with our controls. Do we...

Panasonic plasma TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 42" panasonic TV, yesterday the screen went blank. When I plug the TV in I here a whining sound, then when I turn it on it clicks then the power light flashes seven times

Panasonic 42 inch plasma TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new Panasonic 42inch plasma TV and I am not happy with reception. I had new aerial system, top of range with booster for other room use. The signal breaks up on some channels( crack noise on sound / horizontal bands of picture distortion). Loss sometimes entirely of channels like FILM4....

View more questions Search