Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ancientone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Seeking name of movie from 70s or 80s that sounds like kosaniyatsi
    There was a movie back in the 1970s or 1980 that had a title that, as I remember, sounded like "Ko san i yat si" What I remember about the content was a closeup shot of a Saturn rocket launch and speeded up scenes of people moving about in a city/train station(?) and it had background music that sort-of chanted "Ko san i yat si"
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 27, 2008, 02:42 PM

You're thinking of Koyaanisqatsi (1982), which means "life out of balance".
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 12:47 PM

Who can forget when the soundtrack was memorably used in an episode of Scrubs?

YouTube - Scrubs Both Evil Eye Scenes So Far

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking the title of an 80's animation movie about a cat. [ 1 Answers ]

... named Kitty, who turned into a girl and fell in love with a boy. It's from the 80s (I assume, since it was the mid 80s) and I believe I seen it on the Disney Channel. Thanks!

Desperately seeking movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a movie I remember seeing on t.v. I saw it on t.v. back in like 1997. It looked like it could have been an 70's or 80's movie. I know it started with a young girl sleeping and wolves running in the snow to her house. It was kind of a little red riding hood remake of...

Movie Quote (I think?) Desperate Seeking Answer (not Susan) [ 1 Answers ]

:p Does anyone know where this quote comes from?? "I wanted to shout it off a mountain top, but I didn't have a moutain top I had a camera" __________________

No Sounds [ 1 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

No Sounds [ 3 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

View more questions Search