Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kadi010378 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2006, 03:24 PM
    Can I be pregnant
    Hello all,

I am really having a hard time and keep getting different answers. Does anybody know if it is possible for me to be pregnant if my last period was June 22 and I had unprotected sex twice on July 12th and "YES" my boyfriend did ejaculate inside me. We are trying to get pregnant. But the thing is I have been on the pill for so long and have had normal 28 day cycles or 30 sometimes rarely though, but now that I am off the pill I really haven't had a cycle yet on my own. Can I be pregnant?? In case I have trouble with this site can someone also send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

Kelly
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 16, 2006, 04:56 PM
    While it is always possible to get pregnant, we should know what particular pill you were on, for how long, and how long you have been off.

Are you having any symptoms?

And I might ask, others will also, so I guess I'll be the first. You and your boyfriend are trying to get pregnant? How old are you, and are you ready for all that having a child entails? I have 4, my first was when I was 22 and married, I look back now and know I was not ready. My last was at 38 and if I knew then what I know now I would have waited to have all for past the age of 28.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jul 16, 2006, 08:58 PM
    Yes.. it is always possible. Even while ON the pill. Please see this link for much more information. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ing-26487.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search