Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbcooper112471 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Copying xp from your own system.
    Is there any way to copy windows XP from your own operating system to a cd-rom?I've finally figured out how to find your own cd key.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Dec 27, 2008, 11:07 AM
    If I understand correctly; you want to transfer an installed copy of Windows XP off one PC to a CDROM so that you could then install it again elsewhere, if this is the case its impossible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copying VHS to DVD [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who was a fighter pilot in WWII and who was shot down and/or crash landed a number of times. An American movie studio photographer took a film of him crashing on a airfield in England after he had a wheel shot off over Germany. The film was used in a major war movie shortly after...

Dvd copying [ 11 Answers ]

Hi wanted to ask if anyone knows of any free dvd coping programs so I can clone disk to disk and from PC to disk I did use dvd shrink and dvd santa but they seam to not work my friend has had the same problem with them on her PC. Thanks. X

Copying DVD's [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a new computer which has a DVD-RW drive. Can I copy DVD movies from the video store or do they have some sort of anti-copying device that will prevent it?

View more questions Search