Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 27, 2008, 09:33 AM
    How long for results with bio claire?
    Hey, I wanted to know from someone who has used bio claire, how long before u had any results?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Dec 27, 2008, 12:11 PM

Mine took a few weeks but Bio Claire has different results on different people. Be patient, and stick to it.
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2008, 01:24 PM

Bio Claire worked for me.. I tried this product for approx. 1 month and saw results within 2 weeks (i.e. this cream brightened my skin) I was also using another product as well HQ 2 percent and HQ True n' Tone soap. The results were great, but if you want something that will last over time and you do not wish to stay with the gruelling day and night routine, may I suggest using Funky Mommy products.

Best Wishes..
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 27, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linksys2000 View Post
    Bio Claire worked for me..I tried this product for approx. 1 month and saw results within 2 weeks (i.e. this cream brightened my skin) I was also using another product as well HQ 2 percent and HQ True n' Tone soap. The results were great, but if you want something that will last over time and you do not wish to stay with the gruelling day and night routine, may I suggest using Funky Mommy products.

Best Wishes..
    Thank you
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 11:59 AM
    RECALL INFORMATION
    Feb 13---Bio Claire recalls Natural Bio-vegetal Activator BODY LOTION---Ireland

Manufacturer: See Below

Product: Home

Start Date: 2009-02-13 End Date: 2009-03-13

Product: Lightening body lotion without hydroquinone – Natural Bio-vegetal Activator

Brand: Bio Claire

Type/number of model: P:05/08 E:05/11 082657 “S3”

Description: White 8” (200ml) high container with white screw-top lid.

Country of origin: Ivory Coast

Chemical

The product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.06% of hydroquinone.

The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers.
    missboo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 07:47 AM

Ummm depends.the lotion like 6 weeks because its slow and mild.cream like 2 weeks use because its good in strength.the oil like 1 week because its GREAT and it's the strongest.ive used all 3 for a while now.but hey,we all have different skin,different results and side effects.hope this helped!please use it twice a day and of your precistant and use it every day,ull be happi.use expoliating soap 2.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Mar 14, 2009, 10:07 AM
    Personally I would look into something different the Bc burnt me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgal21 View Post
    Hey, i wanted to know from someone who has used bio claire, how long before u had any results?
    chocomilk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 03:24 PM
    I've used it for about 2 weeks and I see amazing results.

On my face I mix the oil with Bio Oil... and on my body I mix the oil with the cream.

I just found out that it has bearberry extract, which the body breaks down to HQ!

I will still use it until I get the result of even skin...

I also use exfoliating gloves w/the soap.

Will keep you posted!
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Aug 19, 2009, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chocomilk View Post

On my face i mix the oil with Bio Oil...and on my body I mix the oil with the cream.

I just found out that it has bearberry extract, which the body breaks down to HQ!

Will keep you posted!
    Its not the bearberry extract that makes bio claire work. Nor is it hq or kojic acid. Its clobetasolpropiante, a very potent steroid that is hazardous to your health.
    Check out this thread:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...-383277-2.html
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chocomilk View Post

On my face i mix the oil with Bio Oil...and on my body I mix the oil with the cream.

Will keep you posted!

The active agent in bearberry extract is arbutin, which derives from hydroquinone. But, it does not break down into hydroquinone. Your benefits are not coming from natural lighteners because the amount of them are almost non-existent. The bearberry is so little due to it listed at the bottom of the list along with mulberry, licorice extract, and kojic acid. I now have stopped using it and agree with Meagan91, because that crap is poison.
    http://www.dermadoctor.com/article_S...aching_79.html

Aug 20, 2009, 12:22 AM

OK that's all I needed to know! No wonder I've been working out and controlling my diet and it seems as if I am gaining weight. This steroid is a corticosteroids, which leads to weight gain! OMG. I'm throwing mine out. Thanks!

Aug 20, 2009, 12:33 AM
    But wait. I don't see those ingredients on my bottles. Perhaps the one made in italy doesn't have those ingredients.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Exactly Chocomilk, Bio Claire has some hidden ingredients in their which were tested by chemists and have been banned in certain countries because of it. There are documentations online for it if you type the company's name and "banned". It was tested and verified that it's adulterated with strong steroids and also has 0.06% of hydroquinone in it. I'm not completely against Hq entirely, as I would rather mix my own if I decide to use Hq temporarily. But Bio Claire lied to their consumers stating that it has no Hq and that it was a safe product. I had tried contacting them twice before questioning their ingredients and they have been avoiding me and refuse to respond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying Bio Claire and posting results - can others do the same! [ 124 Answers ]

Ok, I've ordered bio claire , the cream (in a tub) and the oil (apperently the oil is the best and fastest working of all the bio claire) and I'm going to use it on my face and I'm not going to mix them together but use the oil and cream separately once a day. I want other people to share their...

How long does bio claire take to work! [ 2 Answers ]

How long did it take you to lighten and by how much. How long does a bottle of the cream last if you use it for your entire body!!!?? Help ;)

View more questions Search