Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Bio Claire soap
    How don't know ho deleted my other thread!

If you use the Bio Claire soap, did you see good results?
    sweetgal21 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Dec 27, 2008, 08:44 AM

Hey, I am using the bio claire soap, lotion and oil its been nearly 2 weeks have not seen any results yet.

Dec 28, 2008, 01:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgal21 View Post
    Hey, I am using the bio claire soap, lotion and oil its been nearly 2 weeks have not seen any results yet.
    Sorry to hear that. Are you darkskinned? Is the soap a good exfiolater?

Dec 28, 2008, 02:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Are you darkskinned? Is the soap a good exfiolater?
    No not darkskinned I have a pregnancy mask and a tan I am trying to get rid of. The soap has not done anything for me yet and it definitely is not a good exfiolater. Are you not using the funky mommy products? Are they good and do you get good results?

Dec 28, 2008, 03:49 AM
    No not darkskinned i have a pregnancy mask and a tan i am trying to get rid of. The soap has not done anything for me yet and it definatly is not a good exfiolater. Are you not using the funky mommy products? Are they good and do you get good results?
    Well I'm definantly not getting the soap. Funky mama is a very good product I'm not going to bash it. It made my face and hands extremely light but when I ran out, I got so dark and my hands were so dry and wrinkly UGH! And I was told the results are permanent :mad:

So now I'm going try Bio Claire. Im getting the oil and the lotion and I now have to search for a good exfoilating soap.

Dec 28, 2008, 04:27 AM
    Well I'm definantly not getting the soap. funky mama is a very good product I'm not going to bash it. It made my face and hands extremely light but when I ran out, I got so dark and my hands were so dry and wrinkly UGH! And I was told the results are permanant :mad:

So now I'm going try Bio Claire. Im getting the oil and the lotion and I now have to search for a good exfoilating soap.
    So sorry to hear that. I have had severe red spots by mixing the bio claire oil and cream, so now I use the lotion during the day and the oil at night. I have sensitive skin so may be it was to strong. Have you used bio claire before? Do a test patch on your arm or something. Good luck

Dec 28, 2008, 04:32 AM
    Well I'm definantly not getting the soap. funky mama is a very good product I'm not going to bash it. It made my face and hands extremely light but when I ran out, I got so dark and my hands were so dry and wrinkly UGH! And I was told the results are permanant :mad:

Would you know where I could get the funky mama products from in the Uk? I tried the official site and they don't ship in the Uk..

Dec 28, 2008, 09:42 AM
    So sorry to hear that. I have had severe red spots by mixing the bio claire oil and cream, so now i use the lotion during the day and the oil at night. I have sensitive skin so may be it was to strong. Have you used bio claire before? Do a test patch on your arm or something. Good luck

That's exactly what Im going to do! Lol. Im going to use the lotion in the morning and the oil at night but I need a good exfiolating soap lol do you know any good ones? Oh and I never used Bio Claire

The only reason I'm using Bio Claire is because my friend TrayDay used it and she was dark brown and after she used it she was really light and all she used was the lotion and Im dark brown too so I think I can get light like her if I use it. You know a lot of dark brown or medium brown people have seen good results with this product. And Im going to use the oil only on my face at night.

Is the lotion bottle big? Are seeing results now?

Sorry I don't any other website besides the official site that sells funky mama. Did you try eBay?

Well I wish you the best of luck in skin lightening journey:)

Dec 28, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Thats exactly what Im going to do! lol. Im going to use the lotion in the morning and the oil at night but I need a good exfiolating soap lol do you know any good ones? Oh and I never used Bio Claire

The only reason I'm using Bio Claire is because my friend TrayDay used it and she was dark brown and after she used it she was really light and all she used was the lotion and Im dark brown too so I think I can get light like her if I use it. You know alot of dark brown or medium brown people have seen good results with this product. And Im going to use the oil only on my face at night.

Is the lotion bottle big? Are seeing results now?

Sorry I dont any other website besides the official site that sells funky mama. Did you try ebay?

Well I wish you the best of luck in skin lightening journey:)
    Well I have not seen any results yet it has only been 2 weeks. I am not going to use the oil now it has given me big spots all over my face, maybe because I have acne to. I am going to stick with the lotion and will keep you informed. Don't know of any exfoiliating soaps I have been using a exfoiliating face wash. Does that make any difference?
    Good luck to you to and I hope you get the results you want.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Dec 31, 2008, 05:47 AM
    Would you know where i could get the funky mama products from in the Uk? I tried the official site and they dont ship in the Uk..
    I have purchased products from Funky momma and I am based in London.

Jan 1, 2009, 03:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I have purchased products from Funky momma and I am based in London.
    Hi, where did you get it from? I am in Birmingham.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Jan 7, 2009, 05:02 AM
    FunkyMommy does ship to the UK, sweetgal... they use USPS and the minimum shipping cost is around $15... www.funkymommy.net - Skin Whitening at its Best! - Glutathione Skin Whitening, Gluta-C, Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Amino Collagen, Skin Whitening soaps and more!!

Jan 7, 2009, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    Hey Gr8stuff, When I get to the checkout page it says enter details address etc but once I have entered my address a message appears "we do not ship to this address". Anyway I have ordered the Diana stalder soap will see if that works for me.
    Thank you for your help.

Jan 7, 2009, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    Ahh just check the site you have entered that is different to the one I went on before. Never mind.
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 8, 2009, 12:25 PM
    I have friends who are from UK who ordered from funkymommy.net, and they received them, that's odd...
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jan 15, 2009, 09:02 AM

I have actually just received her Glutathione soap, so I know Uk deliveries are no problem.
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 12:54 PM

Anyone no where 2 gt bio claire in the UK?
    Used to get it from eBay but it seems they don't sell t anymore :-(
    Thanks guys
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2009, 07:50 PM

How good is the funky mommy soap?
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Jan 25, 2009, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    Used to get it from ebay but it seems they dont sell t anymore :-(
    Thanx guys
    They sell it in almost all the black beauty shops...

Jan 26, 2009, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    Used to get it from ebay but it seems they dont sell t anymore :-(
    Thanx guys
    Hi jojo9090, I ordered mine from www.afrobest.com it took a while to come about over a week.They are based in coventry, they have a great offer on the bio claire soap, lotion,cream and oil for about £11.00. I had a problem with them as they were not responding to my calls, text messages or email bt after a week or so they called me. Its up to you if you want to order from them or not. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Bio claire soap [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I started using bio claire soap about 3 weeks ago. I just wondering how long do the results take to show? Ohh and am just using the soap!

Papya soap vs glutathione soap [ 3 Answers ]

Which one works better?

Bio claire soap [ 3 Answers ]

Bought this yesterday from eBay, from someone in the uk as the only other place I could find it from was usa, got the soap without the hyq for £1.99 and lotion for £6.99, did not see the oil on there. Would I need the oil? How do I use the soap and lotion? Any uk users, where do you buy these...

View more questions Search