Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2006, 01:15 PM
    White streaks
    Does anyone know how to turn dark hair to white as I want white streaks in my hair. Thank you. My colour is medium brown at the moment
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 16, 2006, 11:19 PM
    If you want to have white or platinum blonde streaks, you are going to have to bleach your hair pass the yellow stage. Please go to a hairstylist who can give you white streaks, if that is want you desire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 white wires? [ 7 Answers ]

I was trying to install a "recycled" ceiling fan/light fixture and when I took the old fixture off I saw 3 white wires bundled together. The white wire from the old fixture was attached to that bunch and the black was on black. When I test the wires, 2 of the white wires run the electricity on...

DK Active White? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I saw this DK Active White sold in many forums and in eBay Ph as well, they're all quite cheap so I'm not sure it's genuine ( but this eBay seller is consider quite reputableas he/she is a power seller... anyway... ) I saw it on Yumei Mise but they are entitled as Original Active White...

Yellow streaks in lawn [ 1 Answers ]

My name is frank and I have a lawn question. I have a large lawn which is sod in the style of Kentucky blue grass. I just treated with step 2 scotts lawncare and it rained heavy for like a week straight. For some reason there are yellow/light green streaks in my lawn which are appearing. I need...

Streaks/Patches on the body? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently using hypercreme for almost one month now but was using makari whitening soap for 6 weeks and started getting the streaks from the third week, so I'm more inclined to believe it's from the soap and not the hypercreme. My body is lightening but in patches and streaks so I can't wear...

View more questions Search