Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyla002 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 06:41 PM
    How many calories?
    Hey I was just wondering how many calories would be in a samwhich consisting of :

2 slices grain bread
    Marg on both sides
    Lite mayo on both sides
    Cold chicken
    Lettuce
    Red onion

How many calories would be in 1 large glass of wine?
    How many calories would be in 1 cup of coffee made of slim milk + 2 sugars

If you could answer any of these questions it would be so appreciated!

Thanks, have an awsome day = ]:)
    aaronh1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 10:43 PM

Here is a great site that has a free calorie calculator.
    If you are trying to track calories it is most important to be exact with your serving sizes: measure your food when you prepare your meals otherwise you will just be estimating and guessing.
    Here's the link:
    Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels, nutritional information and analysis – NutritionData.com

Aaron
    SubodhGupta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Hi There,

I am not sure if you start counting your calories in your sandwich, how it will help you in your weight loss program. For example even if you control your calories when you are at home but what will happen the moment you go on holidays. It will be very difficult to have a count of calories.

Yes you do need to have a rough Idea as how many calories are there in each sandwich you eat but that also depends upon how big is your sandwich which is not clear from your question.

(a)When you purchase a sanwich from superstore it is always mentioned about the count of calories on the cover.

(b)You can find some more information about calories on the following URL
    Calories, Calorie

Hope it will help you.

With Best Regards
    Subodh Gupta

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

500 Calories a day [ 21 Answers ]

Is 500 calories a day for about a week OK? Then I'll switch to 1200 calories a day after a week?

How many calories do I need? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 27 year-old female, 5' 7" and weigh 134 pounds. I have worked out off and on for a while, but recently I started exercising for 1 hour every day. My routine is as follows: I run a 10 minute mile for 30 minutes on the treadmill OR do the stair machine (actual stairs, not stairmaster)...

How many calories? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl, and I am 5'6". I currently weigh 113.5 pounds. How many calories should I take in each day (with light exercise) to maintain this weight?

Calories [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website where you can give them your intake of daily foods and work out your calories.

View more questions Search