Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elhscheer09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2008, 12:48 AM
    What's the movie where animals go on a field trip and .
    What's the movie where animals go on a field trip and one of the animals didn't say I love you to their mom before they left the forrest... and when they got back from the field trip something happened to the forrest... their was a wreck or something with a 18 wheeler I think and it might have been gas that got in the forrest... but I'm not sure.. but when they got back his parents were gone and the forrest was empty??
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 25, 2008, 05:30 AM

Once Upon a Forest (1993)
    elhscheer09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 01:20 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you .
    I swear I have been trying to remember this movie for a few years !
    I just finally posted up a question on something hoping for an answer lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's teen race movie with car under football field [ 4 Answers ]

Can't remember the title. I just remember the kid used to drag race weird charecters and he ends up in a timed challenge to get across town. The only person to ever do it ends up being his principal, and the car he did it in is hidden under the football field.

90's movie about a castle, mother nature, and a huge field of yellow flowers? [ 4 Answers ]

The title of this movie has been bugging me for years! It is kind of a disney-like movie, where there is a black-haired girl protagonist. All I can remember about the film is that: 1. it starts with the girl in a huge field of yellow flowers; possibly with a guy 2. there is a villain living...

Old movie with animals who come back as humans [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago and would love to find if it is on DVD. The movie concerned a dog named King who was murdered and went to animal heaven. He was sent back as a human detective who ate dog biscuits. His companion was a girl who once was a horse named Ginger who at one point in the movie...

An 80's kids movie, animated, about animals in the forrest [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I was born in -85 so I may have seen this film in the early 90s (I think it was made in late 80's or early 90's (or mid 90's? ), and I'm having troubles remembering it's name. It was about animals in the forrest, I remember it being really scary and sad, the animals were afraid of the people...

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

View more questions Search