Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Dec 24, 2008, 11:34 PM
    I'm driving a tent
    Merry Christmas to all. I know that this is probably a bad night to ask this, but after a particularly nasty experience, I have decided I am at my wit's end. I have a 96 Camaro, whose interior headliner is falling down, especially on the passenger side. The adhesive, (I think), is coming apart, and leaves flecks of glue in shirts, drinks, eyes, etc. Not good. Short of replacing the whole thing professionally, is there something I can do to either quick fix, or stop the dangling before it's too late? Thanks in advance!
    mazak Posts: 148, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2008, 07:14 AM

Thumb tacks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2008, 08:08 AM

Yep, my pickup had tacks in it also. Some people have taken a syringe and put glue and paste it down. But basically it is time to either just take the old one out and not have one, or replace it professionaly
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2008, 08:32 AM

I don't think you will be satisfied until you remove it all and get down to base metal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Trailer tent typre pressure? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the correct tyre pressure for a Trigano trailer tent?

Forcloser on a tent [ 2 Answers ]

What Happens to a Family if they are renting a home and then the landlord gets forclosed on ?

How to get rid of eastern tent caterpillars [ 5 Answers ]

My 2 crab trees have eastern tent caterpillars, how do I get rid of them for good? {moved from Forum Help-<>}

Getting rid of orangish tent. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a guy who has naturally red hair. It's about the color of a penny from 2002. I was wondering if there's a way to sort of get rid of some of the more orange/copper tones so it doesn't look so "red," which I know isn't very complimenting on men. I don't want to dye it brown because my...

View more questions Search