Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brutus Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2006, 06:47 PM
    Barcelona or real madrid
    I want to know in everyone's opinion what team is better real madrid or barcelona
    Jonegy Posts: 166, Reputation: 37

Jul 16, 2006, 12:56 PM
    Very hard one to answer as it depends on who is playing and how things go on the day.

The "supporters" however, support their teams no matter what they are playing like. There are people who actually support Man Utd (joke! ).

Although I am English and live here in the UK - because of the time I spent in Brazil I support Vasco da Gama and the Brazil team. So you see, "who is best" doesn't come into the equation - it is who you support. :)
    Jay_Jay Posts: 74, Reputation: 15

Jul 17, 2006, 12:17 PM
    it is who you support
    Agreed ! People follow football ( soccer ) teams for all different reasons.

But if I had to pick out of the two teams you listed I would go with " Real Madrid " any day, but that's just down to my choice LoL.
    Pópó Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 02:12 AM
    I think Barcelona is better.
    Cena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 09:33 AM
    I think that Barcelona is better... Because it has great players like:Ronalinho.. The best all over the world.. and others like:Deco,Samuel Eto'o,Messi... And the goalkeeper is
    Victor Valdes...
    jlee07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 01:29 AM
    That could really go either way. They both have such a strong front/mid. Personally, Lionel Messi and Barca all the way!
    jake99 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2007, 12:42 PM
    This year madrid, barcelona seem a little unsetteled this season, with fallouts between manager and players, ronaldihno certainly has not been at his very best.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 09:46 PM
    Well at the moment Real Madrid are better
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

May 25, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Yeah at the moment real madrid are better but in 2006 barcelona were the best team in the world by some distance!

Barcelona will be back once they offload some players whose Ego's are now better than their playing skills...

And aslong as they Keep Messi for the next 10 years they will have the greatest talent to have walked the earth since Maradona :)
    Millerquest Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Barcelona play such beautiful football, especially their midfield and attacking - however, they seem to have played Ronaldinho less since Henry arrived (which is a shame) and they have made some silly technical/defensive errors.
    If you are asking about this season - I would have to say Real Madrid, who even after losing Capello as manager, seem to be going from strength to strength and finished about 18 points ahead of Barcelona - Next season, however may be a totally different story!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What a real manager should be? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! Can you name the most essential qualities a real manager should have? Or everything depends upon the situation and people he works with?

Are they real property! [ 3 Answers ]

We are going to be putting our home up for sale in the next few months and, I have seen and heard of horror stories that have arisen in real estate transactions. I already know not to get to friendly because, this purely is a business transaction. I will be very cordial and try not get wrapped up...

The Real Deal [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am thinking of going to get my BFA (fine arts) and want the real deal on grants, loans and if they really cover everything you need to attend college. Being an artist the supply cost is tremendous! Would loans and grants cover everything? Hypatia

Real Player 10.5 [ 12 Answers ]

Here's something that constantly bugs me.A few weeks ago,I had the misfortune to have to reinstall Firefox on my reserve pc,the one I use for trying out games,multimedia,and general programs,before I decide whether they are useful to be downloaded onto my main PC.Real Player 10.5 was successfully...

Is he for real [ 2 Answers ]

I'm married but I recently met a guy- also unhappily married.I never let him know that I was not happy with my husband. He pursued me and called my cellular fone and left messages. We also saw each other to talk. In short, we had a physical relationship for only 1 time. He was kind and considerate...

View more questions Search