Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristy101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2006, 06:37 PM
    Kitten health
    One month old kitten with blister like sores, sores heal and then fill up again. New ones keep appearing, any ideas?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jul 15, 2006, 07:33 PM
    There are a lot of things it could be, you will more than likely need and antibiotic for the kitten, the safest bet it a trip to the veterinarian, you could research the symptoms on Pet Education.com but it would be safest to go to the vet, most of us her are not vet, and would more than likely give you a wrong answer and worsen the situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health [ 3 Answers ]

Question: Is it possible to get HIV/AIDs through saliva? Why or why not?

Health [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any advice on preventing dark under eye circles??

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have never bought private medical cover, critical illness insurance, Loss of earnings insurance, etc. I know that there is various advice and Web sites to help you lower your car insurance, but what, If any, facilities exist to help you shop around for these other types of insurance?...

Business and health [ 1 Answers ]

I've started my own business and I'm wondering how it will do. Where will it go? What avenues should I take in my business venture? With my good intentions, will I find success? Also, I'm wondering about my health. I had a slight panic attack earlier because I saw something on the news and...

View more questions Search