Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Continuing flash video downloads from the broken link in a real player
    When I download flash content videos from the web (using real Player), it happens that the download gets interupted a number of time resulting in broken downloads (partial downloads).
    When I retry to download the same flash content video, the real Player does not have provision for continuing the download from the broken end. As a result, I end up downloading the intended files afresh and in full from the beginning, one more time.
    Can anyone help in this regard, either to continue the download from the broken end (using real Player) or to get some other Video Players from the web with provision (to download flash videos and) to continue downloads from the broken end please?
    Thanks in Advance!

Check out some similar questions!

Can you give a link for free movie downloads. [ 2 Answers ]

Can u give a link for free movie downloads.

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

Playing downloads on DVD player [ 2 Answers ]

If I save a downloaded video file (say, one that plays in Windows Media Player) to a DVD in a PC's DVD drive, how can I then play it in a regular DVD player connected to the TV? Does this require special software or hardware? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.