Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DASCHUND Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Dec 24, 2008, 10:25 AM
    I need these questions answered fast! Its important!
    I am going to go to college to be a corporate laawyer, is this a good idea? I;v heard many people talking about it being a good job with good pay! But is it fun I want a job with good pay but don't want a job that is boring is being a corporate lawyer boring or is it interesting? Someone help me because I want to go to loyola college in Louisiana.

Is ben franklin a good school for my daughter to go to?
    What is wrong with it and what is right about it?

Thanking you in advance

Faith b.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 11:13 AM

From what I have seen and those that I know lawyers in general are not very happy people. Greed and alcoholism run rampant in the industry. Couple that with 60-80-100 hour weeks and the divorce rate is not very healthy either. You want a fun job? Go to work for Disney. You want to make a good living and enjoy what you do every day? Find a job that matches your hobby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stole something, need questions answered. [ 1 Answers ]

I was caught stealing something from walmart, it was under $6. I gave walmart security my social security number,address,phone number and drivers license numer. The police were not called. They said that I would be hearing from their law offices that would be collecting restitution amounts. My...

Five most important questions to be answered regarding Catholics and Protestants? [ 4 Answers ]

What would you say are the four or five most important questions that must be asked when examining the claims of the Protestant and Catholic positions? Here are what I believe some of them would be: 1) Was the office of an infallibe Pope with absolute authority spoken of by Christ or the...

Had my first period and need some questions answered [ 16 Answers ]

Igot my first period today and had a lot of blood. I was really freaked out at first. I called my mom and she told me to use a pad. (She's at work). I am kind of worried though. There is A LOT of blood and it isn't really... coming out. It is just there. I am worried this could be bad. I have to...

Many Questions To Be Answered! [ 4 Answers ]

1. Is it okay to tell the next relationship about how the old relationship went and to tell them who dumped who. Will any of it make a difference? 2. Is it possible for a very beautiful woman to really have guy friends that are just guy friends? 3. What are a few things to never ever say to a...

View more questions Search