Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbashabranner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2006, 02:09 PM
    Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light?
    Help,
    My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still blinking red light. Before I dish out repair fees for what may be a simple solution, I post this question here. Please help, it's summer and we're down south!
    L.B.
    mama_fat_fat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 01:44 PM
    Did you ever find an answer to your kenmore refrigerator question? Please write me back I'm having the same problems.

Christine
    adrianw5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 12:50 PM
    I have the same problem. How was it fixed?:confused:
    kenmoreicey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 01:29 PM
    No answer here but as of Thursday 2/3/11 my Kenmore side by side is now doing the same thing. The light flashes and the ice bucket has been emptied. I've only had this refrigerator for 3 years. The water dispenser works fine. It's just not producing any ice in the ice bucket. I don't even hear that hissing sound when it would fill up someplace inside before making ice. Can any one help on this. Email: [email protected]
    KGeorgia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 08:07 PM
    I have same model and have had this problem twice, both times the water feed line into the ice maker was frozen. I applied some heat to the black rubber line with a hair dryer and moved it back and forth to break-up the ice. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fairly new Maytag side-by-side MSD2657HSE not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a 18month old side-by-side Maytag MSG2657HSE refrigerator. The freezer half works perfectly, but the refrigerator half has stopped cooling. Also just 2 days before this happened the following was noticied by my wife - During the day time she noticed that water was seeping out from the...

Freezer door won't close flush on side-by-side [ 1 Answers ]

I have a side-by-side freezer/fridge. The storage shelves on the freezer door "hit" the mullion wall when closing and the door won't seal, at the top, once shut. How can I adjust the door to get it to seal, even if I can't stop the storage bin from hitting while shutting?:

GE side by side icemaker leaking - Model #GSS27RGMF BB [ 1 Answers ]

It is still making ice but it leaks and forms a glob of ice under the white blade. When I clean off the glob of ice, I can see it dripping near the white blade. It drips slowly, a few drips at a time, like a dripping faucet. Any ideas?

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

View more questions Search