Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 411Help View Post
    Sigh, why would you let this kid punch you?
    I punched him, I let him return the favor
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 11:00 PM

You really need an older guy to talk to. Not one of your tough guy friends either, more like a male counselor at school, or a relative, father maybe. You have anger issues, that will land you in jail one day.

Dec 28, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You really need an older guy to talk to. Not one of your tough guy friends either, more like a male counselor at school, or a relative, father maybe. You have anger issues, that will land you in jail one day.
    I talked to my guitar teacher about it, he just said I'm young, and I'm going to make mistakes, and ill eventually learn, and if I don't, I'm probubly going to end up dead
    But who wants to live forever, not me
    Is it wrong that I fingered my girlfriend in the movie theater, is that frowned upon, or something
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AManWithNoName View Post
    I talked to my guitar teacher bout it, he just said I'm young, and I'm gonna make mistakes, and ill eventually learn, and if I don't, I'm probubly gonna end up dead
    But who wants to live forever, not me
    Is it wrong that I fingered my gf in the movie theater, is that frowned upon, or something
    Yes. It's against the rules of the theater. So now you're going to mess up this girl's life too?

Dec 28, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Yes. It's against the rules of the theater. So now you're going to mess up this girl's life too?
    Not my idea, hers
    And I would never mess up her life
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 28, 2008, 11:24 PM

You're so stubborn. I don't think any of us should waste any more time on you.

Dec 28, 2008, 11:24 PM
    I would gladley ruin my life, if it means that she'll be happy
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 11:25 PM
    I would gladley ruin my life, if it means that she'll be happy
    Then stop touching her. Deny yourself for her.

Dec 28, 2008, 11:29 PM
    You're so stubborn. I don't think any of us should waste any more time on you.
    You just want to talk about my smokin and drinking, I'm fine, if I end up dead because of it, so be it, not your problum, mine
    FroOGle Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Whys that?
    Why do you think?
    'smoking makes you stink
    Its unattractive
    Waaaaaaaayyyy to bad for [I]your[I]age
    And sometimes even rots your teeth
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 11:35 PM

You could stand an attitude adjustment for sure. Any one who doesn't love themselves enough to at least try and be a good human being, sure can't care about another, and I don't care what you say about your feelings for this female.

So if you would rather be dead, than change your own behavior, you'll probably get what you want. That's completely your choice.

Dec 28, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Then stop touching her. Deny yourself for her.
    It wasn't my idea, she grabbed my arm in the middle of the movie, and just slided my hand down her panties

Dec 28, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You could stand an attitude adjustment for sure. Any one who doesn't love themselves enough to at least try and be a good human being, sure can't care about another, and I don't care what you say about your feelings for this female.

So if you would rather be dead, than change your own behavior, you'll probably get what you want. Thats completely your choice.
    You don't understand, she's the only thing that's going good for me, ever wake up in the morning and look at the razorblade on your sink, and just think to yourself, wow that's a real inving sight, just a quik slit, and no more hurt, well I don't hafto think like that anymore, I have her
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 11:58 PM
    You don't understand, she's the only thing that's going good for me, ever wake up in the morning and look at the razorblade on your sink, and just think to your self, wow that's a real inving sight, just a quik slit, and no more hurt, well I don't hafto think like that anymore, I have her
    Then be a man and tell her no more touching private parts, hers or yours. Honor her if she's so special to you. Stop treating her like the slut you claim her ex called her. Teach her to honor herself too. You could do her a real favor.

And it takes more than "a quik slit" -- so you don't even know how.

You certainly have an amazing fantasy life.

Dec 28, 2008, 11:59 PM
    Go
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 29, 2008, 12:01 AM

Are you a troll?

Dec 29, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Are you a troll?
    What?

Dec 29, 2008, 12:08 AM
    Then be a man and tell her no more touching private parts, hers or yours. Honor her if she's so special to you. Stop treating her like the slut you claim her ex called her. Teach her to honor herself too. You could do her a real favor.

And it takes more than "a quik slit" -- so you don't even know how.

You certainly have an amazing fantasy life.
    Amazing fantasy life, are you making fun, I'm thinking of killing myself, a gun, a knife, but no, I'm not going to do it, not yet, I have the girl, she makes me happy, she gives me a goal, I'm going to better myself for her, not for me, I've done too many things for me, not anymore, I'm changing, if I'm going to die, I'm going to die a good person, not the person I see in the miror every morning, not the person who tells me to jump, a good person

Dec 29, 2008, 12:11 AM
    Amazing fantasy life, are you makin fun, I'm thinkin of killing my self, a gun, a knife, but no, I'm not gonna do it, not yet, I have the girl, she makes me happy, she gives me a goal, I'm gonna better myself for her, not for me, I've done too many things for me, not anymore, I'm changing, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die a good person, not the person I see in the miror every morning, not the person who tells me to jump, a good person
    I'm not kidding

I almost cryed after reading that

Dec 29, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Are you a troll?
    What?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's going to turn 16 and I'm going to turn 18 three days after is this illegal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Like the heading says. She's going to be 16 and I'm going to be 18 is this illegal to date. Are we able to do things like hug or kiss? Please help.

Bowle Movements aren't what they used to be [ 2 Answers ]

On new years I went to stay at a friends house and we started drinking to celebrate the new years. I had a combination of Beer, Saki, Baily's Irish Cream, Brown Nut home brew beer, and bicardi during the night being the total equivlent of about 12 beers I would guess to say. Well anyway for the...

Puppy makes HUGE mess when we aren't home. [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved to a new house. We have put the puppy's crate (5 month old, beagle/jack mix... about 11lbs.) in the basement during the day as to not disturb the neighbors. We tried to stop feeding him in the later evenings and make sure he goes to the bathroom in the morning... but consistently...

Great relationship turned long distance mess [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy. We started dating. The catch - before we met, he had set up a job in a different city. We agreed that changing life/career plans for a new relationship was pure insanity, but also that this relationship was worth pursuing. Things were wonderful. We became best friends in...

3yrs hooking up with someone and we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I have been hooking up with this guy for 3 years. I like him so much and I know he likes me. I don't think he wants a commitment, because he hasn't asked me out and he may never. We hangout like once a week and we keep our options open for others that walk into our lives. I wonder sometimes why...

View more questions Search