Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hamselv007 Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Dec 23, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Movie Title (Adoption, family murder) 2000'ish
    Hello

My girlfriend told me she saw a movie around year 2000.

And want to watch it again, however she can't remember the title any of the actors so on and so forth.

So I will try in here.

It starts with a married couple giving birth to a kid, then the father get's beaten to death, and the mother put's him up for adoption.

The man that adopts the kid convinces him to slay his twin brothers or something, and his uncles with poison..

(the whole family lives in a big house together)

The widows left behind decides to kill the boy (he could be named Michael).

Then ending scene he should be tied up to a chair and his own mother stabs him with a knife.

The boy also had a necklace that was given to him by his mother, which she noticed after she stabbs him and then the movie ends.

<This was seen along time ago - so some of this information may not be correct>

Thanks for all the help you can provide me with...

Dec 23, 2008, 10:48 PM
    Anyone ?

Dec 24, 2008, 08:38 AM
    /bump

Merry christmast

Dec 24, 2008, 08:39 AM

Christmas
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2014, 06:50 AM
    Bella Mafia (TV 1997) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murder and suicide Luxton family Devon England [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently researching prior to writing a radio play loosely based on a murder/suicide which occurred in Devon in the 1970,s. Three members of a family named Luxton died. No other persons were involved. I have read the John Cornwell book on the subject but would like to view material,...

Romantic, family get-together movie-need title [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I saw about 6 years ago. I think it involved 3 sisters, but you weren't really aware they were sisters. It seemed to be about three different people and their stories, then towards the end of the movie, they all come together and you become aware of their relationships. I think...

Crazy murder scene, need movie title [ 1 Answers ]

So, I remember this scene very vividly because it haunted my dreams as a kid. When I was about 6 or 7 I woke up in the middle of the night, the TV was still on and I stood there long enough to see this scene: A man and a woman were physically fighting and somehow the fish tank breaks (can't...

80's Family Movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody remember the name of this movie; I want to say it's called The Rescue, but I've Googled it and can't find it anywhere. It's about a group of kids whose dads are taken hostage in North Korea and they go and rescue them. It has the actor who was "Skippy" in the television show...

Movie Title? Scientist father tries out living underwater with musical family [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie from the 1970s in which a father creates this really cool house/pod with gadgets that an entire family can live in, and then convinces his own family to try it. The teenagers arrive, guitars and all, and befriend a seal. They start to enjoy the place...

View more questions Search