Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    welshdiamond Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 06:40 PM
    How do I fundraise for my mother
    How do I fundraise for my mother as she has a giloma brain tumour she had a op 3 yrs ago had radium, then chemo when it grew back, then stabilized then spread when she had results few weeks ago the doctors won't operate again but they have upped her steroids to 24ml, they said her tumour caused a stroke and its made her right side weak she can just about speak but swelling seems to be easing she came out of hospital yesterday and she has a hospital bed, recliner chair etc from cancer support unit I don't want to sit back to let her die I've search and found in america they will operate and have more advanced technology please help as I want to fundraise for her to go to america to see if they can help her please I don't want her to die I'm 29 she has a son who's 23 and a son 28 and a wondeful husband that loves her please give me hope she can be saved thanks caroline xxx
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2008, 06:54 PM

You can go from business to business asking for money, you can set up a web site asking for money
    welshdiamond Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 07:03 PM
    How do I do that is it legal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother-In-Law Acts Like My Children's Mother [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some advice on how to handle a situation with my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law was always the kind of woman who loved kids immensely, wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, her whole life revolves around her kids, etc. I think that is absolutely fabulous. Me, on the other hand, I've...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Children want to be with mother and mother agrees. [ 15 Answers ]

Hello,I live in Jacksonville,Florida and I have been here since 11/05.I used to live in NYC and at one point I was having a very hard time with my living situation so I gave my ex-husband custody of our 2 beautiful sons(hesitantly) but I knew they would be in a better environment at that time in...

New mother. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I was wondering if it's okay to get a tattoo if your breast feeding?

Mother cat [ 4 Answers ]

How do you tell if a mother cat is producing milk for her new borns

View more questions Search