Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Dec 23, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Sunday School Lesson
    Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, “Tell me Janice, who created the universe?” When Janice didn’t stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

“God Almighty!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good” and Janice fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Janice, “Who is our Lord and Saviour.” But, Janice didn’t even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

“Jesus Christ!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good,” and Janice fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked Janice a third question. “What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?” and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time Janice jumped up and shouted, “If you stick me with that thing one more time, I’ll break it in half and stick it up your a$$!”

… the teacher fainted!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 05:21 PM

Hehe :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song: Sunday Sunday? [ 4 Answers ]

I believe the song is an early 70's or a late 60's song.. kind of like a hippie love song... it goes something like this; Sunday Sunday. La la, la la la la laaaa. Sunday morning couldn't guarantee... that Monday morning... would be there for me.. Every other day, every other day... fine.....

What do you think about this bible lesson? [ 14 Answers ]

From the New Jerusalem version... Matthew 12: 1. At that time Jesus went through the cornfields one Sabbath day. His disciples were hungry and began to pick ears of corn and eat them. 2. The Pharisees noticed it and said to him, "Look, your disciples are doing something that is forbidden on...

Let this be a lesson to those who are considering doing this. [ 6 Answers ]

I did the unthinkable and went to my ex's house today. Just called to his door and said I missed him. He said he missed me too but he didn't know what to say. I asked if we could try again and he said we could give it another go, start afresh and take things easy. I was over the moon and left his...

Sunday School [ 18 Answers ]

Hello Christians: In my last year of religious school (I'm a Jew), every Sunday we attended a different religious service. I'm sure we visited 30 churches during the year. We went to mass with the Catholics and we shared an incense filled room with the Shintoist’s. We rolled on the floor with...

View more questions Search