Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynnhume Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2006, 11:48 AM
    Diverter valve for Moen faucet
    Hi,
    I need to replace the diverter valve (1225) on the kitchen faucet. Do I need to remove the entire faucet to do this? If so how do I do this?
    Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 15, 2006, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnhume
    Hi,
    I need to replace the diverter valve (1225) on the kitchen faucet. Do I need to remove the entire faucet to do this? If so how do I do this?
    Thanks
    Hi Lynn,

1225 is the # for the cartridge. Look on the back of the spout and give me the number that you see. Thanks, Tom
    lynnhume Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2006, 01:06 PM
    Hi Tom,
    The number is 87500A.
    Thanks, Lynn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen Faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tom I found the site and registered but I still need my son to reduce the size of the pictures so I can attach them. He took the photo-editing software off my computer. I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks. Mark Ingham

Moen Faucet problems [ 3 Answers ]

The Moen faucet in my shower comes away from the wall when the shower is turned to hot and water is diverted through the shower head. How do I fix this problem?

Soldering a Moen shower valve [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to this forum and have a question concerning the best way to solder a Moen model 62320 shower valve. Do I need to remove the cartridge? I was afraid it would get too hot and melt the o-rings. How do you know how long to heat the joint before you apply solder. It seems some of my joints are...

Diverter valve problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Had a problem with the diverter valve knurled end being worn, so I changed the whole valve(Danco replacement for Sayco). With the new valve, I have low pressure & also when putting water towards the shower head, it still comes out the lower spicket. How does that happen. Thanks in...

Peerless Diverter Valve [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyplace on the web that would have an internal drawing of a Peerless single-lever faucer? My diverter valve is sticking, and before I take it apart, I'd like to know what to expect inside. Thanks Jim

View more questions Search