Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2006, 06:56 AM
    Firefox toolbar customizaton: "flexible space"
    Nothing in Help for the "flexible space"...

I thought if I put one in there, I could stretch it to be as wide as I like... but it does not stretch. All it really is is a skinny space.

What exactly is the flexible space and how do I use it?

Thanks!
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2009, 10:03 PM
    the 'flexible' space consumes fewer horizontal pixels as buttons are added
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox question about the "tabbed browsing" [ 4 Answers ]

I recently started using Firefox browser, unfortunately, I messed around with customizing it and somehow It does not do the "tabbed browsing" feature. I lost it and cannot find where to fix it. I did delete the program, the Firefox and reinstalled it hoping it would go back to the default...

Fianc?e needs a break/space/"a nap" [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all, first time poster here, so I apologize if I break any of the rules :confused: . My fiancée and I met about 3 years ago and started dating 1.5 years ago. After 4 months we were engaged and had planned to get married in Summer 2007 (I want to finish college). After a year of being...

Windows & Firefox: Right Click "Open With" Option [ 5 Answers ]

Been mostly using FF this year but some sites don't play well - and some impossible. I've got shortcuts to these sites on my desktop. I'd really love to "designate" them as IE shortcuts so that they'll open with IE if I click on them. ... but if this is not possible, I'd like to at least...

Firefox toolbar settings suddenly aren't "sticking" [ 5 Answers ]

For some reason, starting just yesterday, my toolbar settings are are lost every time I shut it down. I've not added any plugins or changed anything with FF. Weird. Any clues what could cause this? Thanks!

View more questions Search