Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ubharedev Posts: 134, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 11:25 PM
    Islamic influence
    Adab,

First of all I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.
    I wanted to know that why A common Islam follower become a terrorist.

On the other hand Islam teaches Pyar, Mohabbat, Ibadat, Tehjeeb, Rahem and many things.

Why the Atankwadi says that after killing the inncoent women, men, child in the name of Allah or Jihad they would attain the Jannat(heaven).

Is there any conception there in Holy Quran which misguided or misuse so that anyone can kill common people.

I know that no religion thought to kill innocent people and Atankwadi doesn't have any religion.

But most of them have the influence of Islam as we can see that happens at World trade centre, London, India(recently) and many other countries.

Is there any statement that lead to dominate the world by Islam/Muslim in Holy Quran.

Or we have to change/amend such kind of statement or principle.

Suggestions are welcome.

It is not about Islam, it is about Humanity.

Khuda Hafiz.
    ali_hamid Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 12:53 AM
    About your question I will give a simple answer about Atankwadi,
    Today Atankwadi means-
    When a victim refuses to be a victim is called as Atankwadi.

Today,besides so much of propagation of media of degrading Islam, It is the fastest growing religion in the world.
    Hope you get the answer.

Dec 23, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_hamid View Post
    About your question i will give a simple answer about Atankwadi,
    Today Atankwadi means-
    When a victim refuses to be a victim is called as Atankwadi.

Today,besides so much of propagation of media of degrading Islam, It is the fastest growing religion in the world.
    Hope you get the answer.
    Brother ali hamid,

Would you just give more explanation on your Atankwadi definition which I made it in green color.
    I didn't get you.

Hope you reply.

Dec 23, 2008, 03:13 AM
    Dear brother ubharedev,
    What you didn't got.
    If u get the time to study about the things happening all over the world, being neutral, you find the muslims are being totured, harresd, & not getting the rights, all over the world. Ex. U take of Afganistan, A most advance state attacking a least advance state, in the name of Antakwaad by making a issue of 9/11. Don't you think it's a Antakwaad.
    If u go to the good/neutral sites,(not influenced by US) even a fool can understand that the 9/11 job was there inside job.
    Yes, no-doubt Islam is the most peaceful religion in the whole world, because the word "ISLAM" itself derived from the word Salam meaning peace. As a whole, the word
    Islam means " obtain peace by submitting own will to ALLMIGHT ALLAH", and the one who do so is called as "MUSLIM".
    Islam never teaches to terror innocent, but definitely anti-social people, will be feared of Islam. Because Islam restricts to do anti social work.
    Yes, I agree some people misuses ISLAM , there is always a blackship in every community.
    If u really in a search of truth, Read the holy "KORAN". I swear you will get all the answer. Don't get influenced by anti-social people, be in the truth. After all truth always win.

Dec 23, 2008, 04:21 AM

Ali hamid,

It is right and 100 percent right what you told about Islam.

But you didn't read my question properly. I said in that No religion teaches Atankwaad or to kill people.

What I want to say is that Is there any loop hole so that anti-social people could misuse it for their nasty desire.

I don't know where you from but if you look at current things. That how Pakistan is persuading about their own terrorist activities.

Even though the terrorist that caught said that he is from Pakistan and trained in Pakistan for anti-social activities.

Then also Pakistan is not taking any serious step. Instead preparing for the war with India. Is it fair? Because in war no politicians will die, only soldier will die and nations become poor.

Well keep the politician aside but Pakistani Awaam (people) also kept silence, social-welfare institution, human-welfare institution, all are being deaf and blind.

Don't you think that how inhumanity is that. Musalman means Musal-E-Iman. Means the person having humanity and raise voice against anti-human acts. So there is no Musalman in Pakistan now.

Don't you come to know if something happening in your locality?
    Yes, you offcourse. And Pakistan don't about that even though the Terrorist camps are running in their home.

What do you say on this.
    I want others view also on this.

Please reply on it.

Dec 23, 2008, 06:10 AM
    Dear Ubharedev,
    My motive of discussion is not based upon any country, but I am taking of ISLAM only,
    Not of any country. Countries policies depends upon there personal or country interest,
    Not on humanity. But I am taking humanity as a whole. You cannot relate ISLAM and any so called MUSLIM. What a Muslim do may or maynot be a part of ISLAM. A true Muslim is one believes in and practises the fundamentals of ISLAM, and I assure u, not a single teaching of ISLAM go against humanity as a whole.
    Further, the things which you have asked about the MUSLIM there, I would raise the same question to you , about the messacares/murders in Gujrat/Mumbai etc. Why the people there supported Mr.N.Modi. And still supporting. Don't u things he should be punished for his deed. If no, then u have no right to talk about humanity.
    Lets leave talking about politics & politician, we must only talk about the truth.

Dec 25, 2008, 10:42 PM

Dear ali and all,

Ali hamid is talking about humanity as a whole but it is not a duty of humanity to protest against wrong or everyone in any religion.

If you know that this is going wrong and other may don't know, but it is your responsibility first to raise your voice if you know that it is going wrong.

Or does any religion teaches that ' Let it be if other people or may be other people religion is dyeing what we have to do with that, is it like that?'

See if your keeping politics or politician apart from humanity than it is wrong. They are also humans and they are elected by the people and for the people. So if they are doing any wrong than we people (awaam) has to raise the voice or protest.

You know when the bullet fired from the gun it doesn't see that whether it hits the Hindu, Christian or Muslim. It just kills them all.

I want the view of Pakistani people on this if they are reading this and also others too.

Friends, my friend lost his mother in 26 November 2008 Mumbai attack. That terrorist killed her brutually. And he is alone now. His mother was only the bread and butter for him. And he don't have his right arm. He is handicapped.
    When on last Bakri-Eid when I went his home to greet , he was very happy. There was quite smile on his face. Repeatedly showing me his new kurta and payjama that his uncle brought for him on Eid.

Now that smile has lost somewhere else. I tried to make him happy but I failed.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Islam permits fighting in self-defense, in defense of religion, or on the part of those who have been expelled forcibly from their homes.

The killing of women and children even in a war is forbidden.

Quran (2:190,191,192,193)
    "And fight in the Way of Allāh those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allāh likes not the transgressors.
    And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harām (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
    "But if they cease, then Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    "
    "And fight them until there is no more Fitnah and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allāh (Alone).But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zālimūn (wrong-doers, etc.)."

Quran (4:29,30)
    "O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allāh is Most Merciful to you."
    "And whoever commits that through aggression and injustice, We shall cast him into the Fire, and that is easy for Allāh."

------------------------------------------
    Muttaqun OnLine - Suicide: According to Quran and Sunnah

---------------------------------------------

Regarding why a muslim becomes a terrorist, all I can say is that any human being can become anything and justify it as per his/her own twisted beliefs.
    Or some can take any commandment and interpret it out of context to fit his/her own needs and justify their actions and make it seem right.

Another thing is that the word terrorist has become linked with Islam so much via the media that we forget that terrorising is done by many different people,it is just that recently atrocities have been committed by few muslims which has become a label for all muslims.

Everyday,I hear of the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka attacking or killing people,but these acts are actions of rebels or coined some other term. And we cannot generalise and say that all Tamils in Sri Lanka does this or that their government is innocent or had no role in the continuing fight.

We hear of thousands of people being killed in the Middle East,Africa,Korea etc.Whatever the cause it is still people dying,it is still children being orphaned, it is women being widowed, it is people being maimed for life.

Sometimes what happens in war torn countries is that the children and youth growing up in such countries are faced with the loss of their loved ones everyday and into the midst of it comes help,not always from the right side of the cause.
    Help comes from those who has their own agendas and helps these cornered helpless youngsters to fight back and their methods are not always right.

Some get to improve their lives,while others choose to give up their life thinking they are doing the right thing, when in fact, committing suicide in anyway is forbidden in Islam.

Taking an innocent life is forbidden in Islam.

If one was a true muslim,following all the commandments of Allah to the best of his/her abilities, then this muslim would be an examplary person in all the works of his life,whether it be as a parent,a leader, a sibling, a friend,an employee,employer, etc.

Dec 27, 2008, 12:24 AM

Firmbeliever,

Thanks for writing and you valuable reply, I hope all we have got the answer.

But I in my question already said that no religion teaches to kill anybody. SO you might take it wrong.

I wanted to point out this what you(firmbeliever) say.

I wanted to say that everypeople in Islam know this that you know. So nobody will misguided.

We are all abide in one religion that is Humanism.

So if anybody wanted to add or write please reply on it.

Allah have mercy and kind on all of us.
    Samson75 Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Sep 28, 2010, 10:59 PM
    There is no religion in this universe that teaches or encourages violence and the same applies to Islam. What I have learned after having interaction with a lot of Muslims, they are very friendly in nature and their religion encourages them to be friendly towards their neighbors and do whatever they can for the betterment of the humanity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Islamic rulers [ 1 Answers ]

1. What is the mother name of yazid? 2. still we din't received any fatwa to call (RA) for mavi'a and abu sufiyan then now hw We called yazid?

Islamic books [ 2 Answers ]

Assalamu alaikum, Do you know any wesite where I can download islamic books for free?

Words used marrying islamic way [ 1 Answers ]

What words does a couple say to each other when they marry islamic way

Looking for Islamic clip. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a film clip of a Muslim man beating his wife (hopefully not real footage.) I'm not sadist, I'm looking for this movie for a school project. I want to counter the clip with quotes taken from the Qu'ran.

View more questions Search