Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Do you or anyone you know have "Penguin" windows?
    These are triple-paned, Low-E coated, Krypton filled and guaranteed for life against breakage, fading, sagging, leaking (including leaking Krypton) and even owner idiocy. No other window company stands behind their product as much. Does someone have a success or horror story to share before I decide to buy these very expensive windows?

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor starts up until after windows xp loading then says "no Signal" [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, last night my friend came round with his laptop an we watched a film using my monitor. I turned off my computer, unplugged the monitor an plugged it into his laptop, we watched the film fine, he went home. Next day in the morning I went to turn my comuter on, it loaded up until just after the...

Windows Mail "Deleted Items" folder [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to turn off the alert question that pops up when you try to delete an email. ("Are you sure you want to permanently delete these message(s)?).

An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:WINDOWSsystem32gzmrotate.dll"DllVerif [ 1 Answers ]

HI.. this things happen to me just last week. When I start up my laptop, an error message appear - (An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:\WINDOWS\system32\gzmrotate.dll"DllVerify") What is this and I can't ger rip of it!. Please help me!

Windows & Firefox: Right Click "Open With" Option [ 5 Answers ]

Been mostly using FF this year but some sites don't play well - and some impossible. I've got shortcuts to these sites on my desktop. I'd really love to "designate" them as IE shortcuts so that they'll open with IE if I click on them. ... but if this is not possible, I'd like to at least...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.