Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JeanAnnSgam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2003, 07:41 PM
    Pain and coldness in lower legs
    Since I gave birth to my first child seven months ago, I have had coldness and pain in my lower legs. I started with numbness in heels of my feet at 8 1/2 months pregnant but that seemed to have subsided but the coldness and the pains didn't start until 2 weeks after birth of my child. I had natural childbirth w/no drugs. Any idea what this could be and what doctor I should seek for help?

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower left abdomen [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pains in my lower left abdomen where my ovaries are. When I sit down, walk, have sex, even move wrong. What could cause this?

Numbness, coldness and pain in arms [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: For three months my arms have been acting up, first I would just wake up and be unable to move one of my arms. Though now during the day and randomly my arm(s) will start to get very cold and it is very painful at times to move it; this is accomanied by a tingling sensation. Does anyone...

Pain in lower left groin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am 22 years old and have never had a regular period. I can't even remember the last time I had a natural period. But my concern at this moment is that I have a pain on my lower left groin area that I have had for about 2 months now and it seems to be getting worse. Its kindof...

Pain in lower back [ 0 Answers ]

My friend is having lower back pain, actually right above his buttocks. He says that it feels like a burning sensation that lasts about 10 seconds and then goes and returns again. He has had this pain for about 1 day. He has not lifted any heavy objects and doesn't believe he has pulled any...

Pain in legs since pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Since birth of my first child seven months ago I have had pain and coldness in lower legs. I had a normal pregnancy and vaginal birth with no drugs. Any idea what this could be?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.