Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 07:04 PM
    preparing charts using excel data
    Please help me
    Whether there are any softwares available on the web to prepare detailed charts/graphs showing x and y axis using data stored in MS excel/XML spread sheet?
    The chart/graph so prepared must be available for detailed analysis and viewed on a full screen!
    Thanks in Advance!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 22, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Excel already has inbuilt graphing functionality.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Dec 23, 2008, 12:22 AM

If I understand your question...

You would highlight the list of x and y values, go to insert and click on whatever style you wanted (pie graph, columns, scatter diagram, etc.). Then you can play around with colors and lables using the chart tools. To put into a presentation, just copy and paste into word or whatever. I'm using the newer version of office, but I think it's similar in the older version.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing an accounting worksheet using excel [ 1 Answers ]

Prepare work sheet showing trial balance, adjustments, adjusted trial balance, income and balance sheet.

Data cleansing in excel [ 1 Answers ]

Every day I get reports of more than thousand rows for data cleansing. In that report mainly we have to delete all the related records as per amount like +100 and -100 should be deleted. I have attached the sample report here for your reference.

Shortcut for entering data in Excel [ 2 Answers ]

I often work with data in scientific notation. Is there a shortcut for entering numbers using only the number section of the keyboard? (i.e. entering 1.7E+09 without using the ‘e’ character)

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

View more questions Search