Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TooTallShorty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Craftsman Snowblower Model# 536.886120
    Can not find the manual for my Craftsman Snowblower Model# 536.886120? Is there any where I can down load a free copy?
    frilled2b Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Try this site I didn't find the exact model number you specified but close. Maybe you mis typed it or can find another number to search for.
    Site is OwnerIQ
    Craftsman Snow Blower manuals, user manuals, owners manuals, how-to instructions and help.
    Craftsman]LawnandGarden.ManualsOnline.com - We found it so you don't have to! Snow Blower manuals, user manuals, owners manuals, how-to instructions and help

Dec 22, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by frilled2b View Post
    Try this site I didn't find the exact model number you specified but close. Maybe you mis typed it or can find another number to search for.
    Site is OwnerIQ
    Craftsman Snow Blower manuals, user manuals, owners manuals, how-to instructions and help.
    Craftsman]LawnandGarden.ManualsOnline.com - We found it so you don't have to! Snow Blower manuals, user manuals, owners manuals, how-to instructions and help
    Thanks, tried there but need the manual for belt numbers and installation.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Dec 23, 2008, 11:17 AM

Hi,
    Did the manual at Sears not have a parts breakdown in the back? The belts are 579932MA and 581264MA. That was looked up at the sister site searpartsdirect.com and had not no picture.
    To tell you what you have; it is a Noma(Dynamark) snowthrower made for Sears. The company was bought by Murray which was was taken over by Briggs & Stratton because of outstanding debt. All factories were closed and the manufacturing responsibilities were transferred to AYP(who has made most Craftsman equipment for a long time.)
    There is another site that has a similar model number manual on it. LawnandGarden.ManualsOnline.com - We found it so you don't have to! where I found a picture. I will try to attach. Understand that most mechanics have little more to go on than this. Where the belts curve inward means that a pulley is touching the backside(outside) of the belt to engage.
    Attached Images

Dec 24, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crigby View Post
    Hi,
    Did the manual at Sears not have a parts breakdown in the back? The belts are 579932MA and 581264MA. That was looked up at the sister site searpartsdirect.com and had not no picture.
    To tell you what you have; it is a Noma(Dynamark) snowthrower made for Sears. The company was bought by Murray which was was taken over by Briggs & Stratton because of outstanding debt. All factories were closed and the manufacturing responsiblities were transferred to AYP(who has made most Craftsman equipment for a long time.)
    There is another site that has a similar model number manual on it. LawnandGarden.ManualsOnline.com - We found it so you don't have to! where I found a picture. I will try to attach. Understand that most mechanics have little more to go on than this. Where the belts curve inward means that a pulley is touching the backside(outside) of the belt to engage.
    Hi! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS!
    Thanks, but I found a breakdown picture, but no directions or instructions on how to go about changing the belts. As you know you seem to have a problem some where along the line.
    chris6290 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 12:25 PM
    I have a wiring problme with my craftsman 536-886120
    Mice were living in the negine area and now it won't start
    jsfocke Posts: 310, Reputation: 37

Nov 29, 2009, 02:03 PM

Here is a link to the manual that was first requested:

http://www.managemyhome.com/mmh/lis_...M/L0909323.pdf
    Mac Morvant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Is their a craftman snow blower parts manual model # 536.886120 I can get a coppy ? I need to order parts thanks
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2012, 08:21 PM
    You can go on sear parts webb site and find any parts you need.
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Traction drive on a craftsman snowblower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman snowblower that needs the sprocket changed that provides traction to the wheels. In order to get at the sprocket I need to remove the friction wheel, (not to be confused with the rubber friction disk) In order to get the disc out I need to remove the rod assembly as it prevents...

What model ariens snowblower is this? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently bought this Ariens blower and the tag with the midel # has worn off. It's an 8hp with a 24" cut. I need to buy a few parts and need the model # to do so... anyone know?

View more questions Search