Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdcruiser Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 08:30 PM

Man I go away for few days and look where you've taken my thread. I don't suppose anyone is interested in if the inducer board I installed tonight fixed the problem? Naaaah, didn't think so.

KC did you get the coffee yet?
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Yes indeed, and it's some good stuff! Thank you, and sorry for warping your thread. I don't know exactly where it all went wrong... :rolleyes:I was waiting for your feedback on the patient... how is she?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 08:42 PM

Actually yes, we are very interested to know if your problem is solved. Sorry, we tend to chat a little much. We just like to have a little fun amongst ourselves while waiting for reply from poster. Please let us know if your problem is solved, and if not, then we will be here to try an help further. Once again, sorry about our personal back and forth on your page. Please don't let it affect your feelings on this site. This is a great site, and we are here to help. Take care,

Lee
    sdcruiser Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 08:52 PM

No I actually enjoyed it. Listening to gallows humor all day at work gets me wanting something different. So the patient appears to be cured. She fired right and worked perfectly. And it's a good think. The temp fix with the relay stopped working and I ended up wiring the swith to be NC all the time to get heat. I was a bit afraid to let it run like that unattended. The new board is only slightly differnent and needed some additional jumpers and wiring added to work. It was only $98 on eBay too.

So I'm not positive it also needed the pressure sensor assembly but those contact might have been bad too. Thanks for all the assistance and good humor.

So did you guys do anything for Night and Day? I didn't read the whole thread but I bet you can work with that one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/c cycling too often [ 3 Answers ]

Just installd a honeywell thermostat (rth230b) it run until it reaches the set temp. then it shut off then it comes right back on within seconds. Please give some advice on what could be problem. Thanks

Well pressure and cycling [ 1 Answers ]

My well water pump recently started cycling way more often than it should. I can't even flush a toilet without the pump turning on. When it does turn on there is a sudden and brief interruption in water flow and a slight drain on electricity(lights dim for an instant). Switch cuts in at about 30...

Gas fce hourly cycling [ 5 Answers ]

I have an electronic thermostat by UPM/ Nova installed on a mid-efficiency Temp Star natural gas furnace. The filters are new and fce has had a tune-up in November. The furnace is cycling 5-6 times per hour even in night time set back temperatures. In checking the manual for the themostat, it...

Carrier Furnace cycling on and off [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Carrier 58DX-100-DC furnace that I have a problem with, The inducer motor will come on and run then the pilot will light and then the burner comes on and a couple minutes or less the blower comes on it will stay like this for about 2 or 3 minutes then the inducer motor stops and the gas...

Fan Keeps Cycling [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier central A/C and a Propane FAG furnace in my basement. The problem is that after the A/C or furnace has shut off, the fans continue to cycle off and on just as if the A/C or furnace was still running.:mad: Sometimes the fans (there is 2 of them, I believe) run continuously and...

View more questions Search