Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charl89 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Melon and Parma Ham, Boxing day dinner
    Hi, For boxing day I am doing Parma Ham and Melon balls for starters (in the USA you call it something different) but I wanted to do a dressing with it. I need one that would go well with both the ham and the melon. Can anyone help?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 06:52 AM

Why not simply use a little stem ginger and a little of the syrup that's in the jar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was the best K.O in pro boxing? [ 5 Answers ]

I am forever discussing with mates and people alike, what was the all time best knock-out in boxing. Please tell me what you think. A couple of favourites of mine are: *Zab Judahs little breakdance on the way down after a couple from Kostya Tszu. *Then there's David Tua's flurry that put John...

Boxing mad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my xbox broke even thought it was fine when we watched a movie on it a few hours before I didn't keep the box as it was hanging around for 2 months and as the xbox seemed fine I got rid of it as I said the xbox ia only acouple of months old can I return it to argos where I got it without the box...

Melon paste? [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make melon paste? I want to make a japanese bread called melonpan (melon bread) and I wanted to add melon paste to it (put it in between the bread part and the cookie part). I have searched all over the net and can't find anything useful. I was hoping someone here could help...

Sports -Boxing [ 3 Answers ]

How many pounds, of weight, will a boxer in the middleweight division, normally gain, by fight time, after the official weigh-in?

View more questions Search