Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Italian2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 05:27 AM
    .iso to dvd-r burn. How?
    How can I burn an iso game into a cd because I have a game its 7.21gb big and when I burn it it says you try to burn more files into a cd than allowed, want to burn it on a dvd? But it was already dvd-r 4.7gb... do I need two dvd-r? Besides I am using Nero 6 so could somebody help me please ? Or I have the files of the .ISO (converted with powerISO) and I want the files to be in a dvd I did burn dvd files I burned it and it successed but when I tried the dvd and opened it there was nothing written on the dvd :confused:... help me
    Italian2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 06:13 AM
    How can I burn an iso game into a cd because I have a game its 7.21gb big and when I burn it it says you try to burn more files into a cd than allowed, want to burn it on a dvd? But it was already dvd+r 4.7gb... do I need two dvd+r? Besides I am using Nero 6 so could somebody help me please ? Or I have the files of the .ISO (converted with powerISO) and I want the files to be in a dvd I did burn dvd files I burned it and it successed but when I tried the dvd and opened it there was nothing written on the dvd :confused:... help me

SORRY MY ERROR ITīS DVD+R NOT DVD-R...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Where did you get that big of an iso file??
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 23, 2008, 07:35 PM

"but it was already dvd+r 4.7gb" what are you trying to say here?

You're trying to burn 7gb of data onto a 4.7gb disc?

To burn an iso image to a disc you need an iso burning program ie:imageburn. I use imageburn for all of my iso burning and I like it. I quess I really don't know the situation because I can't understand the question, write more clearly and use better punctuation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Hi there. I have a bad sun burn. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have a bad sun and do not now how to get rid of it. If you have any advice On how to get rid of it I would be very grateful... so please help me... :( :(

Cd Burn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I can not burn cd for some reason. I receive an error that states I may have incompiatable media or my burner may be too high. What should I do Thank you, Phyllis

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

CD Burn Help [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a problem burning CD's using napster, I have used it before and it worked fine I don't know what has changed. I start the burn and I get a error message: An error has occurred while burning. A possible cause for this could be incompatiable media or too high a burning speed.Please...

View more questions Search