Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonez25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Making It To the NBA
    Wassup everybody, my question is that I want to make it to the NBA and I'm in toronto what drills can I do to make myself better, stronger, and smarter?

P.S I'm on the school basketball team and me and my friends do not get enough minutes. How can I get more minutes ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bonez25 View Post
    wassup everybody, my question is that i want to make it to the NBA and im in toronto what drills can i do to make myself better, stronger, and smarter?

P.S im on the school basketball team and me and my friends do not get enough minutes. how can i get more minutes ?

Doesn't your level of skill determine how many minutes you get on the Court? Have you considered private coaching do help you get better and stronger.
    AWade Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 04:01 PM

I got you brother..
    Here's some things you can do...
    -ask the coach how you can improve your game, being humble can go along way
    -put up shots eevry day, a good jumper is one of the most important tools you can have
    -look for drills, and ACTUALLY do them...
    -watch clips of the greats on YouTube or buy some tapes forma store

Hope it helps man, I'm not getting a lot of minutes right now either... I think its because of my attitude.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

Making a DVD [ 5 Answers ]

OK I have this problem, I wants to put my movies in dvd so I can watch it at my dvd player but I dun no how to do that so can some one explain how to do it ? Is possible I can put more than 1 movie in the dvd so I can watch it at my dvd player

Making a will [ 3 Answers ]

I came across in a mail order catalogue (a reputable one) that offered a do it yourself legal will kit valid in all 50 states. I just want to update my simple will because my husband passed away. What is your opinion, on the kit. Thanks in advance.

Making Dll in VB [ 1 Answers ]

Wat are the steps to make the DLL in vb

View more questions Search