Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Who believes in the Cfristmas Story and the Birth of Jesus?
    I was sitting here reading different things and I started to wornder how many people on the AMHD site believe in the Birth of Jesus and the story of Christmas, yes I know that people will say that Jesus was not born in that time of the year, and the other things that will be said.

I just want to take this opportunity to wish A Very Merry Christmas to all of those that believe. And to those of other religions I would like to wish you Happy Holidays and if you have a different religious celebration at this time of year, I wish you well on those days.
    And to everyone Have a Happy New Year.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 21, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Happy Holidays to you too!! Yes, I believe in The birth.
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu View Post
    I was sitting here reading different things and I started to wornder how many people on the AMHD site believe in the Birth of Jesus and the story of Christmas, yes I know that people will say that Jesus was not born in that time of the year, and the other things that will be said.

I just want to take this oppertunity to wish A Very Merry Christmas to all of those that believe. And to those of other religions I would like to wish you Happy Holidays and if you have a different religious celebration at this time of year, I wish you well on those days.
    And to everyone Have a Happy New Year.
    Merry Christmas to you also.

I am a very firm believer in the truth of the historical account of the Christmas story as related in the gospels. There is far too much evidence to discount it, and I know Jesus as a person.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 03:55 PM
    JoeT777,
    Yes, I fully believe in the bible's account of the birth of Jesus.
    There ia much evidence of it and it accurately fulfills the Old Testament prophesies concerning the birth.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 05:18 PM

I'm a believer. Merry Christmas!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Yes, I am a believer. Merry Christmas!
    JoeT777 Posts: 1,248, Reputation: 44
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 06:15 PM

To All:

I believe in the Birth of Jesus and the story of Christmas as we understand it today. Merry Christmas to all.

JoeT
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 06:25 PM

I don't believe most of it. I believe in most of the things that most Christians believe about how to behave. I just don't believe in God or the virgin birth etc. I don't think that Jesus's suffering on the cross could ever be considered a good thing. To me the idea of it is upsetting. I grew up celebrating Christmas as a secular holiday.

Merry Christmas!
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Asking.
    And a Merry Christmas to you.
    I hope that someday you'll believe the true story of Christmas.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 08:54 PM

Thanks! I appreciate your good will.
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 09:02 PM
    asking,
    You're welcome.
    I hope you continue to post your questions here or just participate.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking View Post
    I don't believe most of it. I believe in most of the things that most Christians believe about how to behave. I just don't believe in God or the virgin birth etc. I don't think that Jesus's suffering on the cross could ever be considered a good thing. To me the idea of it is upsetting. I grew up celebrating Christmas as a secular holiday.

Merry Christmas!
    After reading some of your other answers I can't help but believe you are a good person but this quote I wonder about; "It makes as much to kill any living thing you don't recognize as to kill any person you don't know. Leave the poor thing alone"

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 04:13 PM

The Christ had to be born through Immaculate Conception because in the garden of Eden, Satan corrupted the line of Adam with his own seed. (Original/First Sin) Cain was the result of that sinful union. That was the reason for the flood. The Bible tells us that even after the flood, the offspring of Cain were still on earth. The flood was used to kill off the evil ones that were taking over the earth with war, sexual depravity and much more. Much as it is today. The offspring of Cain are still on earth today. Creating war, sexual depravity and much more.
    The Christ was born from a Virgin with the seed created from GOD. They had to hide everywhere they went because the agents of Satan were on the lookout to try to stop the Messiah from coming to earth. That is why they killed the baby boys born at that time.
    Christ was born the Savior of mankind. The Son Of GOD. Not just an enlightened soul or holy man like Buddha or Gandi or any other. Christ didn't preach a religion, just the "way."
    Christ was killed on the cross and after three days, He arose in eternal life and in spiritual form.
    Do I believe the truth?
    Merry Christ-mas
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 04:49 PM

Get a hold of the Christmas star DVD if you are having a hard time believing. This guy spent sever years studying that this subject was in fact real and can be scientifically proved.
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 450donn View Post
    get a hold of the Christmas star DVD if you are having a hard time believing. This guy spent sever years studying that this subject was in fact real and can be scientifically proved.
    Do you have a link or source?
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 07:01 PM
    For everyone.
    Here is the scientific evidence of the Star of Bethlehem and MUCH more.
    It Is great reading.

THE CHRISTMAS STAR:

Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu View Post
    After reading some of your other answers I can't help but believe you are a good person but this quote I wonder about; "It makes as much to kill any living thing you don't recognize as to kill any person you don't know. Leave the poor thing alone"
    Glad you think so. That comment was about spiders. I think it's wrong to kill things just because a person is afraid of them. I wasn't equating spiders and people, just the logic of killing someone/something just because they are strange or different. We all know that's wrong for people. I am not a vegetarian or anything, but killing something just because you don't like the look of it, well that's wrong.

A loving Christmas to all
    JoeT777 Posts: 1,248, Reputation: 44
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura View Post
    For everyone.
    Here is the scientific evidence of the Star of Bethlehem and MUCH more.
    It Is great reading.

THE CHRISTMAS STAR:

Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Great link Fred. This is a keeper!
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 08:37 PM

Yeah I believe too
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Pinkyweak,
    Glad ti hear it.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Birth of Jesus Christ [ 11 Answers ]

When was Jesus Christ born ?

Re-birth of Jesus [ 29 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is any mention of re-birth of jesus in the scriptures regarding approaximate time and place of jesus's second coming. I've heard from various sources that there's a chance that Jesus may be born in the Indian sub-continent rather than in the West. So please do let me know...

Jesus Birth [ 9 Answers ]

Was Jesus born on December 25? When no where in the Bible his date of birth is mention?

What a fool believes? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello All! This is a kind of complicated story (arenīt they all?! ). I met a rather attractive but considerably younger woman (I am 37 and she is 22) and we flirted for a while and then about 5 weeks ago, we got together. We haven't slept with each other yet and I am planning on being in the...

My birth story... [ 10 Answers ]

We arrived at the hospital around five after five in the morning... Low and behold they lost my chart... This is actually pretty normal for me... lol. Happens every time. They actually wheeled me up to Labor and Delivery... hehehe. I start to get settled in and the nurse starts all the...

View more questions Search