Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prdpoppy Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2003, 01:18 PM
    Pituary gland
    My wife is a diabetic and has had sharp pains originating from the base of her neck and migrating up through the back of her skull. Her Doctor ordered X-rays and diagnosed a pinched nerve. The radiologist, however believes the Pituary gland is swollen. What are the symptoms that would point to a Pituary gland problem and could they include headaches in the back part of her head and mid back pain?

Thanks

Jim

Check out some similar questions!

Pituitary Gland Issue / Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All: Without getting too much into my issue, I have a basic question. Can your Pituitary Gland cause sleep issues such as not being able to sleep that well? I have a small Rathe Cleft Cyst pushing up against my Pituitary Gland and seeing as how the Pituitary Gland regulates so many other...

Pituitary gland / with tumor [ 5 Answers ]

The pituitary gland information that includes a tumor on it. What are the symptoms and information on medical procedures? What caused a tumor, what is the prognosis of surgery or information on what to expect if no surgery is performed. What to expect if surgery is an option? Thanks, kvbsb

Anal Gland Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Eglish BullDog. Approximately 2 months ago we started to smell an odor coming from my dogs anal area. At first we thought it was just a bathing thing. Washing her every week did not cure the problem. Brought her to the Vet. He stated that it was her anal glands and that as long as...

Pituary gland [ 2 Answers ]

Would like to hear from someone as to how dangerous it is to have a tumor removed from the pituary gland.

Mamary gland swelling in Female Poodle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a female toy poodle who had puppies in December and her milk did not come in for 3 days. Consequently all the puppies died. Her mam glands did not go down and she then started leaking a pinkish fluid through the skin (not through the nipples). It has been 5 months now and 3 vets later, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.