Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 21, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Car Problems
    A blonde pushes her car up to the shop and tells the mechanic it died. The mechanic takes a look at it and after working on it for a few minutes has it idling smoothly.
    “What’s the story?” she asks.
    “Just crap in the carburetor,” he replies.
    “Really?" she asks. “Like, how often do I have to do that?”
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 07:31 AM

ANY blonder joke is a GOOD blond joke!

GM Capy.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2008, 06:41 PM

Loved it! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Plumming problems causing other problems [ 1 Answers ]

A lot of plumbers can probably replace a bath vanity, although not many of them would want to do a kitchen cabinet. A good handyman can probably do both. Not to discredit my fellow plumbers on the site. Also, most plumbers probably know a contractor who can do the cabinet. The best thing to do...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

View more questions Search