Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 21, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Using BIG people words
    A group of kindergartners were trying very hard to become accustomed to the first grade. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on NO baby talk! You need to use ‘Big People ‘ words,’ she was always reminding them.
    She asked John what he had done over the weekend. ‘I went to visit my Nana’. No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use ‘Big People’ words!’
    She then asked Mitchell what he had done ‘I took a ride on a choo-choo’. She said. ‘No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. You must remember to use ‘Big People’ words’.
    She then asked little Alex what he had done? ‘I read a book’ he replied. ‘That’s WONDERFUL!’ the teacher said. ‘What book did you read?’ I love this….. Alex thought real hard about it, then puffed out his chest with great pride, and said…… ‘Winnie the SH!T.’
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 04:24 PM

Classic:)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 04:56 PM

Lol take that teacher
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 10:30 PM

Nice
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 23, 2008, 11:10 PM

He told her... Sounds like something that "little Johnny" would say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad words [ 1 Answers ]

Why can rap artists say bad words on the radio and rock can not?

Key Words [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am creating a quiz-type program. A question will be asked and the user will enter the answer in the given box. However, some of the answers will require more than one word, and the user may explain it differently than I would. I was wondering if VB is able to search the answer written...

Do I believe his words or his actions? [ 4 Answers ]

I met my person online. We started as friends, but then feelings for each other developed. We had been talking about a month and a half when I went on vacation, and we saw each other during that time. Pre-vacation, we got close and deep and shared a lot with each other. We'd talk every single...

In 5 Words or less: What are you? [ 145 Answers ]

I'm just curious. I know a few of you but not many. I'm not looking for debate or comment, just wondering... Me: Ecumenical Evangelical Roman Catholic Christian

View more questions Search