Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aj2234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her
    Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s
    Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s
    To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that
    Friday she said, she need’s 3 days for space. She called 2 times after the three day’s have been up.
    I was busy at work and missed her call’s. Tried to call her back and does not answer. In her voicemailit said she had to work that night in till 10:30. Well I wanted to see her, so drove to her house and the time she was to be at work her car was still at home. Well that upset me so I called her and left something's on her voicemail, that I should have not said. Now she has been emailing me every night saying she is upset about the voicemail’s and that’s why she has not called. Told her I was sorry. She say’s she still needs space, that she miss me and still cares a lot about me. So, do I respond to her emails or ignore for awhile? So she can start to want me back
    By not responding to her? This hurts really bad! I want to know
    What to do, Thanks Lance
    Rohin Arora Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Dec 20, 2008, 01:44 PM

Hello Dear

Well Relations are always complex things and they get more complex if you keep thinking about them.

I will say please start responding her.you might have heard that
    "If you love something set it free.If it comes back to you it is yours but if it doesnt,It Never Was"

But I don't believe in this.Instead I say

"If you love something,set it free.If it comes back to you,it is yours but if it doesnt,search it and Make It Yours."

So main point is whether you love her or not,if you do,show it to her.
    Its quite possible for a person to be in love with two persons at the same time.And if she is confused,it means she loves you too and can't leave you.
    So I will say go to her,be polite to her more than before.show her that you care for her,love her more than he does.
    And she will be yours for the rest of your life.

All The Best.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 02:08 PM

Do not get angry and leave negative messages that only gives them a reason to put it back on you why they are not contacting you.
    Like they are not calling
    You have reason to believe they are not calling because you see they are lying. You call them on it and leave a mean message.
    NOW even though they had NO intention of calling you anyway they use your message as an excuse.

When you talk to her tell her how you feel, where you would like to see the relationship go and then tell her it is up to her but you do not want to be left dangling on a string of hope.

It sounds to me like she is not being all that honest with you and that maybe she has made her decision but can't face up to telling you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

Me and my best friend like the same girl. What do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, Ill try to explain this as easy as I can. Me and my best friend met this girl 4 months ago. He started liking her, and I didn't like her because he did. So 3 months later he says, he doesn't know if he likes her anymore. Then, this girl started liking me and I started liking her. We...

Ex-Girl Friend [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Ex-Girlfriend that will not talk to me. It has been 3 almost 4 years now wince we have talked. I want to talk to her but she will never give me the chance to say hello or anything to the sort. I am not sure if she is mad at me or what and if she is I really did something stupid. To prove...

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

View more questions Search