Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerstarxx Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Forbidden love
    Heyy, can anyone give me some songs about "forbidden love" any help is welcome :)

Thank you :p
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 12:17 PM

Mrs. Robinson -Simon & Garfunkel
    Me & Mrs. Jones -
    Young Girl -Gary Puckett
    Hey Joe- Jimi Hendrix
    Secret Lover - Atlantic Starr
    Lyin' Eyes – The Eagles
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 21, 2008, 01:23 AM
    "She Was Only 16," by Sam Cook
    "Saving All My Love For You," (about affair with married man), by Whitney Houston
    "Part-Time Lover," by Stevie Wonder
    "I Think We're Alone Now,'" by New Found Glory
    "Born Too Late," by the Poni-Tails
    Love159 Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Dec 23, 2011, 08:51 AM
    2 people meet he goes off to war and she stays behind waiting for him. She ends up pre agnate with his child but they come in two different families there family don't want them to be together. She has they baby but can keep her.
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Apr 20, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Madonna made a song with that title in 1994 on the album Bedtime Stories.
    PJ Harvey made a song This Is Love with lines like "you´re my dirty little secret that i never told.." quite sexy! At least it made me think of my own forbidden love..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forbidden love [ 4 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me peg this movie. It's a period drama of a young american girl and she was wearing a straw hat in a quite a few scenes in Veitnam with an older dignitary (a prince or something) lover. The last scene she was sailing away on a steamship. Only caught the last fifteen...

Forbidden Love- Age difference [ 18 Answers ]

Ok I'm right now 12 years old. So it was 2005 when my sister Hannah who is almost 15 got a friend named Danielle who is now 15. I had a crush on her sense then but it faded as my life kept going because I felt like I had no chance with her. My sister for some reason in about 2006 in the summer...

Forbidden Love [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so my cousin was dating this guy. My because and I are really close and so we talked about it. How cute he was, how there dating was going, blah blah blah. But I talked to him as well so it was one big friendship triangle. Well one day my because broke up with him and him and I started talking...

Forbidden [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to access this page monsterzero.us/editorials/editorials.php?. &subCatID=15&contentID=524 it's #6 on Yahoo search for godzilla final wars,and was told that it was forbidden what's up with that?

Forbidden Love [ 1 Answers ]

Message deleted by me.

View more questions Search