Dec 20, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Felon websites for jobs
    I need a job but I have felon and on probation
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigben2009 View Post
    i need a job but i have felon and on probation

There are no "job hunting felon" websites. You have to knock on doors, register at employment agencies.

The type of felony, of course, and whether you can pass a background check will enter into the employment picture.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 11:58 AM

Yes, you apply for jobs like everyone else. You may check with your probation officer and see if there is any local funding for a job training program, or a work program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any websites design websites on intalment basis or on joint venture profit s [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any website design website on intalment basis or on joint venture profit sharing basis?

Can Websites Find Out What other websites we visit? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible for website owners to find out what other websites we visit? If so, how do they find out? Thanks

OTR jobs for a convicted felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am writing to try and help my fiancé. Is there anyone who knows of trucking companies that are willing to give a good man a second chance. There are extenuating circumstances in connection with this conviction. He's a man who took a chance and went back to school to better his life. He...

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

View more questions Search