Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CRJackson9109 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jan 8, 2010, 03:24 PM

You are all idiots if you this is what is called a "mockumentary ". Such as the "Blair Witch" ,"Paranormal Activitiy", "Cloverfield" and many others.
    Lost Tapes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mockumentary (also known as a mock documentary) is a genre of film and television in which fictitious events are presented in a non-fiction or documentary format; the term can also refer to an individual work within the genre. Such works are often used to analyze or dinks on current events and issues by using a fictitious setting.
    CRJackson9109 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jan 8, 2010, 03:25 PM

I think its funny you actually spent time researching to see if its real or not!! Lol
    mds33200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 29, 2010, 12:01 AM
    Comment on CRJackson9109's post
    Just like that fake show "opperation repo" - this show is also fake. Waste of time.
    jquinn9000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

Sep 23, 2011, 07:52 AM
    Lost Book of Nostradamus? Oh that was really cool, I watched it a couple of years ago. All the way through I kept getting literally nauseated by how [gosh darn] stupid it was. As a long-ago student of theology and aspiring monk (long story) the religious elements in it got me nauseated most of all.

Sep 23, 2011, 07:58 AM
    Oh yeah -- and on Paranormal Activity it says "Based Entirely on Eyewitness Testimony." Just like the Troy Davis case -- as if that makes it more reliable.

Sep 23, 2011, 08:02 AM
    It's a guilty pleasure. It nauseates, but so does a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting.
    minime616 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 01:01 PM
    Well If you guys don't like the shows that are on Animal planet, history chanel, and on discovery channel then don't watch them easy as that! Don't come here and whine about how those shows are sooo fake! Especially lost tapes!! I do and I will continue to watch them and I don't give a **** if they're fake or not! Its enteertainment! They show fake monsters, fake people well fake characters like that sharon novak and others!! and they show fake action like people trying to escape from the monsters, and the mosters eating people or killing them like on those episodes of aliens, lizardman, vampires, bigfoot, hellhound, megaconda, death crawler, mothman, pilgerstan, thunderbird, cave demon, pilot, the mayan dragon, monster of monterey, the jersey devil, and so on!

My fave shows on Animal Planet are of course lost tapes, I shouldn't be alive, I'm alive, killer aliens, super man eating snake, the haunted, infestations, Bill Hilly hand fishin, pit bulls and parollies, human pray, and weird, true, and freaky!<3

My fave shows on the History channel are the universe, ancient aliens, the 7 sins, angels and demons decoded, comets, fire in the sky, and spawn stars!:)

My fave shows on discovery channel are the ones on shark week!! And that's it.
    There's sooooooooooo much to c on TV wheather is fake or not! Plus some episodes on lost tapes r real!
    what do you think this show got cancelled? Because of the government! The government cancelled it because since this show got so many views, some people thought this was real, and government wanted that people should live their own lives without being scared(I got this information on YouTube, and by the way just look at the comments of the videos and you'll c the peoples comments of what they think of the videos of the episodes from lost tapes)<:x><:)>

Oct 6, 2011, 03:01 PM
    Hey, Minime616, I'm with you. The faker and goofier they are, the better --b thatfs where all the fun is!
    keddra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 12:45 AM
    I agree about the sails. Also they "forgot" to have anyone call the coastguard until after she got to the other boat. How was she able to hear her boyfriend while she was in the water? AND no body but they found her camera!! Which, if she had been eaten by the obviously fake pleisiosaur, would have either been in the creatures stomach or two miles down in the underwater canyons. Try harder film makers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central heater will not work on "auto" and blows cool air when on "man" [ 2 Answers ]

OK my central heater blower will not come on at all when on auto, and when on manual/on it just blows cool air out of vents. I was told to put a jumper wire on (w) to (g)wires at the thermostat, (I think) to check it, but not sure exactly. Is that the thermostat on wall or what? The pilot light is...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

View more questions Search