Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Dec 20, 2008, 02:30 AM
    I need to know something's about cancer
    My boyfriend is afraid to go to the doctor. He wants to get "fixed" because he said he feels something down there that he don't think should be there. And his cousin died last year at age 19 from cancer. He said if he falls over dead, he doesn't want to know about it. But he also said he don't want to end up like his cousin. I told him to get it checked out and he won't because that's what his cousin did and he's dead
    Does it sound like it could be at all?
    And he said alotta people in his family died of cancer
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Dec 20, 2008, 02:43 AM

This is really important. I'm about to die just thinking about it. I cry to sleep evetynight just cuzi know we can't live forever andi know something is going to happen to him some day. And now he's telling me this
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 02:53 AM
    Beth, please be patient, we volunteer our time here to answer questions. At this time of the day/night, many of us are sleeping, others like me, are working.

Now, it's impossible to say whether this is cancer or even sounds like cancer. Without examining him or doing the necessary lab work we cannot legally venture to even guess.

I will say that your BF does need to get checked by his doctor though. If caught early, the advances in medicine have a very high success rate. Waiting will only delay the treatment, should any be necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy or Seriously something's wrong [ 10 Answers ]

This is not a new scare to me as I have felt the am I blues before. I am 17 Years old & have had my period since I was twelve so I have a pretty good regular cycle. Until this month ! I was late by about 2 weeks and I had awful cramping then I received it. Finished up and then I had severe nausea...

Something's wrong with my dog [ 6 Answers ]

my dog starts randomly shake and it scares me. What's wrong with him?

Something's wrong! [ 7 Answers ]

My computer won't log in to internet. I know I have signal I even called the company. When I turn on my computer it takes a long time (around 3 mins) to load my desktop. And when that happens my tool bar at the bottom looks like windows 2000 or 98 which is suppose to be windows xp. And, every...

I'm babysitting a dog and something's wrong [ 9 Answers ]

I'm babysitting my sisters dog, he's a Pekingese mix. She advised me that he had a spot on his leg and has cream for it. Tonight I noticed that he was licking it a lot, and upon closer look, The lower part of his belly and the skin on both of his back legs (under the fur) all the way up is red,...

Something's different... [ 12 Answers ]

Can't quite put my finger on it...

View more questions Search