Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tori155 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2006, 03:41 PM
    Online degrees
    Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university?. I'm interested in the medical field.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 13, 2006, 03:54 PM
    Are you within the United States? If so, you can contact your local college and see if they participate in Regents Online Degree Programs. This is a wonderful online program that is accredited by most colleges in the US.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2006, 03:17 PM
    I agree with J_9. You need to check with your state also and find out if they accept online degree accreditations. My state - North Dakota - does not accept any.

Best of luck to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Levels of degrees [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me the difference of 1st 2nd and 3rd BS honour degree please. Is a 3rd OK or bad. Jobwise is it so terrible in the interview to say you have a 3rd will you be taken seriously

Different degrees of hell [ 46 Answers ]

This question is for people who believe in hell, obviously. Are there different degrees of suffering in hell, or is it the same amount of suffering for everyone who goes there? Why I ask is because it seems rather unfair that everyone should face the same punishment. Take murder, for example. Say...

Difference between degrees of far and old [ 1 Answers ]

Q2. What's the difference between the following two degrees of far and old; 1. far farther farthest 2. far further furthest 1. old older oldest 2. old elder eldest

Graduate degrees [ 3 Answers ]

In order to get a masters degree in a field, is it necessary to have a bachelor's in the same field? For example, if I get a business degree (BBA) from one school, and I get good marks and do well on the MCAT, could I apply and be admitted into Med School?

Two bachelor's degrees [ 4 Answers ]

Let's say I got a degree in one field (business) and after I got that degree I decided that I wanted to get into the sciences so I applied for a bachelor's degree in science. What basis would university's usually use to determine if you get accepted? (i.e. do they use high school prerequisite...

View more questions Search