Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    random_chick Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Forgetful, confused and tired
    I'm 14 nearlly 15 now. Lately I have become very confused and tired. Also very forgetful. I'm starting to worry because I don't no why I am becoming forgetful, confused.

I isn't sleeping properly which explains the tiredness, but what about the other 2?

Anyone got an idea what is going on??
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Dec 19, 2008, 02:44 PM

Ya, your lack of sleep is making you tired in school so your not paying attention to anything 100%. And your confused because your not paying attention fully so you only get half of a lecture.

Or you could just be preoccupied. Sometimes when I got something really cool gong on, I totally forget about everything else and just think of that.

Dec 19, 2008, 02:47 PM

Oo OK thank you
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 05:20 PM

How is your diet? Do you eat healthy foods or a lot of junk foods?
    If you are not getting proper nutrition that will make your thinking confused too. Look up brain fog and it should help give you ideas.

Brain Fog: Overview, Symptoms, Causes, Natural Treatments, and Medicine

brain fog and nutrition - Google Search

Dec 22, 2008, 10:46 AM

I have a healthy diet.
    xodani Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2008, 03:10 PM

Did you just start high school?

If so then I can tell you that the same thing happened to me at the beginning of this year, I was tired and forgot everything, what you need to do is just take a weekend and just catch up on your sleep. Get your homework done early so you can get to sleep at an earlier time, make it consistent. Just take it one day at a time and don't strees too much about anything, that's what I did and I got myself really sick and I had to miss 4 days of school.

Jan 8, 2009, 05:47 AM

No I'm in year 10 at the moment
    green_sally24 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jan 8, 2009, 07:30 AM

I agree with sgt harkore, your confused and forgetful because your not sleeping properly. Is there a specific reason why you aren't sleeping?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant, tired, and confused about getting full rights and custidy [ 7 Answers ]

I(20 yrs old) have a 10 month old daughter and I am 8 months pregnant. Both children are from my ex fiance(30 yrs old). The abandonment is recent, September of this year. He abandoned us knowing I had no job, no income what so ever, and knowing our house is in foreclosure and I had no place to go...

Forgetful landlord [ 3 Answers ]

My landlord from 7 years ago recently called to tell me she had 2 uncashed rent cheques from July and August of 2000.I reissued different cheques for those 2 months,and she was suppose to destroy the original cheques.She doesn't remember this and now claims I owe her for those 2 months.Ive been to...

I am tired! [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am now 35 weeks and I want to know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early... now I don't want to just yet but I am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and I just need some ideas... please help me I am so tired and can't do much I feel big and blaaaaa... please let me know or if any...

"forgetful" landlord? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, first let me thank you in advance for helping me with this question, this has really been troubling me and I look forward to some solid advice. I'll try to make this as short as I can. I am writing from Pennsylvania where my husband and I live in an old stone building built sometime in the...

View more questions Search